Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance

We officially reached 6 hours and they just added another half hour (after a 15 minute extension twice and the half hour before that, the hour before that and don't forget another half hour somewhere).

Wtf is going on?!

They better give us the Arabic historical general for free now, along with a ton of gems, speedups and rss. 😡

Actually if this timer runs the full 30 min, it'll be 7 hours... This is some seriously f'd up bs...

I am on my 9th reset. It reaches 00:00:00 then goes to 30 minutes??? This is more than 2 hours. When will we get on. I do hope there is some massive compensation due to this. 2000 gems and 1 mil each RSS not enough.

Oh. Then I must've fallen asleep for an hour somewhere. But this is totally bullshit. No communication or whatsoever at all. They better extend everyone's shield for a couple of hours.

The most frustrating is the constant extension. Just put 3 bloody hours on the times and stop extending it with 15-30 minutes. 🙃

2k gems, 1 mil rss and the speedups will be there cause of updates but there better be a big ass load of gems, truces, speeds, ports and rss when i get on ( if i ever do)

I think it's time they stop using our money for vacation and start hiring some real developers.

Its over, its finally over i think i might cry in joy lol

I can get on its just taking ages to open anything and got basically nothing as comp

All they did was give us double update rewards.... lame

I get the feeling its gonna come down again... LAG IS AWFUL

I can't look for any new subs with this lag. 😭