Thread: lost account help is needed please!DONT IGNORE!

lost account help is needed please!DONT IGNORE!

i left evony about a month and a bit ago i stopped playing due to my phone being broken and not having it fixed i lost the account and now i want to come back to evony again and needed help recovering my account my
    CURRENT ID:16448843
    my old ID:15040288
    iv spent loads on the game and wanted to come back would really appriciate it if you relink it please its also on server 47 thank you
    you was last on here 1 hour ago and my ticket got ignored can you please sort this or i will we ringing for a refund on all the stuff i brought on the account and i would of payed for it and not got it.
    many thanks -GetDown97
    DO NOT IGNORE!!!!!!!

Dear Liege
    You also sent in-game ticket and our representatives there has already helped on your case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

this hasent been sorted!!still waiting to get my account back can you please sort this ir i will be taking things further as iv brought loads on the game and it was all clearly for nothing.
    i left evony about a month and a bit ago i stopped playing due to my phone being broken and not having it fixed i lost the account and now i want to come back to evony again and needed help recovering my account my
    CURRENT ID:16448843
    my old ID:15040288
    can you please treat this as urgent as wanted to complete ke

you havent replied to my ticket on in game support either iv had no reply need this sorting or will be pushing for full refund many thanks whats the point of paying for it if i dont have it?..

can you please sort this urgently please as im missing all the events thank you-

Quote Originally Posted by GetDown97 View Post
    can you please sort this urgently please as im missing all the events thank you-
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

thanks for the help please sort my account please king regards
    Last edited by GetDown97; 07-28-2017 at 06:56 AM.

yes sure mate here you go

iv purchased so much stuff spent loads on the account please help!!! can you sort asap please

Dear Liege
    Our admin refuses to process your request because one of the account above is suspicious. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

how is it suspisious its my account please explain sort this or im getting A FULL REFUND on every pack i ever brought
    your support and help is ridicolousno help at all gave all information that was needed sort this or im taking this further even after i get a ful refund will also warn other
    users not to buy off this game because nothing is safe....sort it james please