Thread: Help glitch and no response from CS.

Help glitch and no response from CS.

So can someone from administration please explain to me why Customer service is ignoring tickets. I have been having a reoccurring issue on my account where I will upgrade a building but am unable to receive helps for it. The first time I experienced this issue I was told to restart the game as if I hadn't tried that multiple times. When I sent my response....nothing was received in return. When it happened a second time with in days of the first I once again contacted CS and have received nothing in response...let me repeat NO RESPONSE. How is this an acceptable practice to ignore an issue when you are provided plenty of ss and information to attempt to fix the issue. At this point I'm beginning to wonder why I even spend anymore.

I have the same problem. My account came unbound when switching to a different one and lost 5 days ago. 2 nights ago cs replied that they recovered my account but when I logged in it was still the lvl 1 monarch I was told to create to switch it and I replied to cs 6 minutes after they sent the message saying it was fixed to tell them it wasn't and get it resolved and here we are, 2 days later, not a single reply from cs, and after tonight I'll have been off my account for 6 days now and the piss poor excuse they call customer services has done dick to fix my issue. Good luck getting a reply from these jokes. I'm giving them till I go to work in the am to fix it before I take it into my own hands on my end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed AF View Post
    So can someone from administration please explain to me why Customer service is ignoring tickets. I have been having a reoccurring issue on my account where I will upgrade a building but am unable to receive helps for it. The first time I experienced this issue I was told to restart the game as if I hadn't tried that multiple times. When I sent my response....nothing was received in return. When it happened a second time with in days of the first I once again contacted CS and have received nothing in response...let me repeat NO RESPONSE. How is this an acceptable practice to ignore an issue when you are provided plenty of ss and information to attempt to fix the issue. At this point I'm beginning to wonder why I even spend anymore.
    Dear Liege
    Maybe they have already reported your case to our developer and the problem is being investigated. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, even if they reported the issue to the engineering depth, please explain to me how it is an acceptable practice to NOT RESPOND to the ticket that has been filed? My ticket was opened almost a month ago....still showing as open. Right now I have a secondary issue that seems to be server wide but I can't contact cs because my first ticket hasn't been closed. This is not an acceptable practice for customer service. I would rather have had a response of "thank you for contacting us, at this time we have sent your information to our "x" dept/team for further investigation. Thank you for your time and patience." But no..seems they can't even do that. It's not like I was asking or demanding compensation for my issue I just wanted an answer.