Thread: Lost Account Help!!!URGENT!!troops can die!!

Lost Account Help!!!URGENT!!troops can die!!

account help please!!lost it urgent!!!
    hi my account with this id when i woke up was no longer signed in and says my facebook and gamecentre accoiunt is now linked to a accoint iv never seen before new 15056844 <--my id that lost
    my current id 16410301 could you please switch the accounts arround please spent hundreds on the account and will not be happy if i loose it need help asap or can email me yes6thprestige@hotmail.co.uk thanks very much
    im on server 47

Quote Originally Posted by Venomz_x View Post
    account help please!!lost it urgent!!!
    hi my account with this id when i woke up was no longer signed in and says my facebook and gamecentre accoiunt is now linked to a accoint iv never seen before new 15056844 <--my id that lost
    my current id 16410301 could you please switch the accounts arround please spent hundreds on the account and will not be happy if i loose it need help asap or can email me yes6thprestige@hotmail.co.uk thanks very much
    im on server 47
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

thank you james il have a look now and let you know mate kind regards have you replaced the new id with my old one mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Venomz_x View Post
    thank you james il have a look now and let you know mate kind regards have you replaced the new id with my old one mate?
    Dear Liege
    Yes. We swapped both accounts with each other. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James