Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost account!

Same case here bro i tryed to contect them on game they reolyed me once and then they goes off

I contacted my bank, told them if I don't have it resolved by tomorrow morning I want to file a charge back on every charge with this game. Customer service shouldn't take 6 days to fix something simple as relinking an account to an email address or 4 days to reply or ignore tickets completely, that's just piss poor management and if they don't resolve yours dur I'd say do the same thing if you spent anything here cause you paid for services that you didn't get because of an error on their end which it appears tons of people experience. I could see if it rarely happened then it might be user error but mine came unlinked from Google first so I closed the game and tried to get back on my account through Facebook since I had it linked to both as a back up and it wasn't linked to Facebook anymore either. I know the forum mod isn't at fault he's trying to help but in game CS isn't worth a damn thing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170725-222904.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170725-222904.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	581

Here are the screen shots of everything I lost. 4 of them are attacks that came in after I couldn't log on and how many troops and how much resources I lost with each, 1 shows my resource costs for my troops that weren't kill and the other 1 shows when my truce expired which was actually over 12 hours from when I initially reported my account was unlinked. Please fix this for me James since in game cs doesn't respond anymore and thank you at least for the replies and getting it back

Dear Liege
    Please check again. And please also note that if you come here and send in-game ticket at the same time for account recovery. We could reverse the recovery operation due to duplicate operation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I can access my account yes thank you James. How do I go about recovering everything that was lost over the past 5 days? Thank you for replying

Dear Liege
    Please ask for the compensation through in-game tickets. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James