Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost account!

Lost account!

While managing my other accounts my main account has become unlinked from my Facebook and my Google play somehow. My truce runs out in a couple of hours and I really don't want to have to try to get my troops and lost rss back because I'm unable to get on my account. The name on the account is FatalsRealm on server 59. I made a new account that is under the ID number 16431976 and linked it to my Facebook. My old account ID number is 16122995 PLEASE RESTORE MY OLD MAIN ACCOUNT IN PLACE OF THE NEW ID LISTED!

Posted this 10 hours ago. Posted to cs in game 12 hours ago. If my shield is down and I lose anything it will be returned or I will get a few hundred (actually probably closer to thousand) dollars back one way or another. I know it takes time to fix these things but you should have 1 or 2 people available at all times to handle customer issues, especially given the volume of players and amount of $ this game receives!

Well I was informed that my account has been hit multiple times now and I'm sure I've lost every troop and subordinate city by now. I posted for help over 24 hours ago and have yet to receive a single reply. On Monday I will be filing a claim with my credit card company to have everything refunded to me due to lack of customer support here unless everything that I have lost, troops, resources, subordinate cities, gems from gem mine, and membership login gems is returned to me once I am helped by this piss poor support system on this game.

Fatal

Quote Originally Posted by FatalsRealm View Post
    While managing my other accounts my main account has become unlinked from my Facebook and my Google play somehow. My truce runs out in a couple of hours and I really don't want to have to try to get my troops and lost rss back because I'm unable to get on my account. The name on the account is FatalsRealm on server 59. I made a new account that is under the ID number 16431976 and linked it to my Facebook. My old account ID number is 16122995 PLEASE RESTORE MY OLD MAIN ACCOUNT IN PLACE OF THE NEW ID LISTED!
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James please help, I've closed the game completely and reloaded it yet that new monarch is the account coming up not my original account

I'm actually sitting on that new account, I replied to in game cs within 5 minutes of their reply and heard nothing back. My account sat wide open for the past 3 days and it would be nice to be able to access it to assess the damage to start the recovering my losses process.

I'm becoming very agitated here and I've already opened a desk file with my cc company that I just need to give them the go ahead to file charge backs for everything I've spent here. 0559 est customer service replies in game that my account has been fixed so I check immediately and when I log on to the Facebook it was linked to it brings up the lvl 1 new monarch account still, same with the google+ I had my account linked to as back up. 0605 est 6 damn minutes later I reply to them saying that it didn't work and it needed to be redone because now I'm going on 4 days of watching my account take a beating and missing out on events, purchases, daily gems, and lost all my f*****g troops and rss because of a flaw in the games design. I REPLIED TO CS 6 MINUTES AFTER THEY CLAIMED TO HAVE FIXED MY ISSUE AND THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED BACK AT ALL!! This will be another day of lost items, events, promotions, and watching as players come in and hit my account and I can't do a god damn thing about it! I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK AND I WANT COMPENSATION FOR THE DAYS I COULDN'T GET ON TO CLAIM PRIZES, PARTICIPATE IN EVENTS, PROTECT MY TROOPS AND MY RESOURCES OR I WILL BE FILING A CLAIM FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF EVERY LAST PENNY I SPENT ON A GAME WHERE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NONEXISTENT AT ALL!

Dear Liege
    Please tell us the user id you currently have on your device now, and the user id of your old account. And then we can replace your current user id with your old one. We have done this once with the user IDs you gave us above. If it doesn't work, please give us the correct user IDs. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The ID that is logging in when I load the game is 16431976 but my original ID of my missing account is 16122995

For some reason I can't post screen shots here but I keep messaging in game support from the new ID because my regular account still isn't logging up when I load the game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170725-095331.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	577

Name:	1500993873184.jpg 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	578

Hopefully these screen shots upload I've been waiting 5 days now and by the time I get a reply it will be 6 days. CS replied once saying it was fixed, I messaged them from the new account I had to make to try to get my original account back saying it wasn't fixed and they have not replied since. This is complete bs

Name:	Screenshot_20170725-105620.jpg 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	579

And here's a screen shot of the same monarch# of the new account I posted in the reply above being attacked yesterday, after I was told my account has been restored, which if it was restored I wouldn't be able to see this report because I wouldn't have this lvl 1 account linked to my google+ anymore!

Name:	Screenshot_20170721-154248.jpg 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	580

Here's just a couple of the purchases I've made as verification that this is indeed my account. I have over 27 screen shots of purchases, hundreds of dollars worth, that I'm on the edge of doing whatever I need to do legally to get every cent of it back if I do not get my account by morning and my losses recovered, troops, resources, gems from not being able to claim from my purchased mine, daily activities that if you look at my account I complete every single day. I'm getting highly pissed off now.

Bro do u get your account back

Nope and today was day 5, by the time they reply to me either here or in game (since they didn't reply when I told them it didn't switch it) it will be 6 days then. I'm really pissed now