Thread: VIP Gold Levy Time Capacity Reward Broken

VIP Gold Levy Time Capacity Reward Broken

It doesn't seem that this VIP reward is actually being applied. I'm not even sure exactly what it is supposed to be, as things in this game don't seem to be explained too clearly, but I don't have any extra items or levy amounts available. Does anyone know what this is supposed to be, or how to use it? It seems rather significant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    It doesn't seem that this VIP reward is actually being applied. I'm not even sure exactly what it is supposed to be, as things in this game don't seem to be explained too clearly, but I don't have any extra items or levy amounts available. Does anyone know what this is supposed to be, or how to use it? It seems rather significant.
    Dear Liege
    You have to apply a VIP card to activate your current VIP privileges. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you James. I do have VIP active, and am receiving the other bonuses, such as "Free Construction Speed Up", "Instant Finish Times in Bounty Quests", Marches etc. However, I don't see the "Gold Levy Times Capacity" being applied at all.

Dear Liege
    Could you attach a screenshot of your VIP level and give us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My user id is "Niktopia" here's a screenshot: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170718-143247.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	566

Dear Liege
    The screenshot tells that you have 25 charges for Gold Levy. Is it the case please? And please check your user id number in the Monarch Detail panel. Or I would have to wait some time to get your user id from our admin. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James,

Please explain exactly what you mean by "charges". Is this supposed to be an item? I do not have any gold levy items, and I don't believe I received any (I noticed the problem at VIP4 and confirmed at VIP5). I only have 4 "Free Levy Times" per day.

The ID on the Monarch Detail panel is 16327649.

Thanks for looking in to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Hi James,

Please explain exactly what you mean by "charges". Is this supposed to be an item? I do not have any gold levy items, and I don't believe I received any (I noticed the problem at VIP4 and confirmed at VIP5). I only have 4 "Free Levy Times" per day.

The ID on the Monarch Detail panel is 16327649.

Thanks for looking in to this.
    Dear Liege
    It refreshes everyday. So you have to use it right before the daily refreshes to get those free charges if the VIP card is a short one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I was told by another player that this is maximum gem levy per day. It seems silly but if that's what is then okay.