Thread: Battle logistics

Battle logistics

I was trying to get the simple math to figure out battle stats. Read a post a few months old saying both players start two distant points out of range of each others troops. Then they charge until one is hit.

Could you explain that a little more. As in cab have speed of 600, and range of 50. And I was going up against say ground and siege. Two distance points away from range and siege have range of 1400. Does this mean I'd start 1402 away and assuming cav go first would I make it 802 away from enemy before players siege would hit my cav?

Furthermore what determines who goes first? If cav on cav? The attacker?

And is it turn by turn? As in 1 hits. Then the other hits. Then back to first player.

No one else on here even attempts to make a guide for this and I would like to. But need to verify some information.

Thank you

Dear Liege
    There's a Round thing. And the distance between 2 players's troops is a constant number in the beginning of the battles.
    If the siege is 1400 in range and your cav is 1402 away. In the next round, you will be within the range and will start to take the damage. But we are sorry that our developers didn't reveal more details beyond this. You may Google the old evony's articles which will cover this thing. But I am not sure that if it's still 100% the same as Evony Mobile version. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I think I figured it out. I do have one more question maybe you can answer maybe you can't.

How come if I send a mixture of t9 and t10 cav I get more wounded on a boss than I do if I send all t9? Shouldn't I have less wounded if adding stronger troops to the march?

Quote Originally Posted by Rbn3 View Post
    I think I figured it out. I do have one more question maybe you can answer maybe you can't.

How come if I send a mixture of t9 and t10 cav I get more wounded on a boss than I do if I send all t9? Shouldn't I have less wounded if adding stronger troops to the march?
    Dear Liege
    I left a message to our developers and see if they would answer this question. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thx James u the man keep me posted

Quote Originally Posted by Rbn3 View Post
    Thx James u the man keep me posted
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that R9 and R10 troops together are consider two group/swamp of troops that they attack boss twice, so the boss counters twice which causes more casualty.

Best Regards
    James