Thread: Account Help!!!!Look Urgent!!!

Account Help!!!!Look Urgent!!!

can you please lock and kick all devices out my account please its 15056844
    as think someone else could be logging on thank you king regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomz_x View Post
    can you please lock and kick all devices out my account please its 15056844
    as think someone else could be logging on thank you king regards.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the late response. We've removed all login from your devices now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

thank you mate have they all been logged out now and whats the best way to secure account?

thanks for the help could you give me advice the best way to keep my account secure please? thank youu

Quote Originally Posted by Venomz_x View Post
    thanks for the help could you give me advice the best way to keep my account secure please? thank youu
    Dear Liege
    Please don't share your Google Play, Facebook or Game Center account to other people. And then no one will be able to login your EM account. And we had a weird case 2 weeks ago someone bound an account from other players with his facebook and then got hacked. We tried many times to reproduce the problem but it didn't happen on our accounts. So please also be alert on binding another player's account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

thank you thays great thanks for all the help and i noticed my gems had gone i had 7000 odd then i come online and thry were gone could you hell me refund them please or help me with thst thank you id 15056844 thank you