Thread: Troops disappear

Angry Troops disappear

I tried to write customer support directly from the app from Friday but to date no response. I try to write here again by reporting the problem I encounter. All troops, whether recovered through life sources or being treated in the hospital or trained in new ones, are initially present, but as soon as I try to attack a monster or try to force them to gather resources, I have a disconnection and when I reconnect I no longer have troops. My nickname and Phoenix_69 my ID: 13981817. I attach some screeshots, unfortunately not imagining that all this could happen I did not do them on all the troops but these can still make the idea of how serious the problem is. I'm waiting for a quick resolution of the problem
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	548

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_69 View Post
    I tried to write customer support directly from the app from Friday but to date no response. I try to write here again by reporting the problem I encounter. All troops, whether recovered through life sources or being treated in the hospital or trained in new ones, are initially present, but as soon as I try to attack a monster or try to force them to gather resources, I have a disconnection and when I reconnect I no longer have troops. My nickname and Phoenix_69 my ID: 13981817. I attach some screeshots, unfortunately not imagining that all this could happen I did not do them on all the troops but these can still make the idea of how serious the problem is. I'm waiting for a quick resolution of the problem
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00.jpg 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	548
    Dear Liege
    Please try restart the game and see if you see your troops again. And please also list your troops with their amounts here so that we can search the log. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please try restart the game and see if you see your troops again. And please also list your troops with their amounts here so that we can search the log. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Do you take me by idiot? I restarted the game I even uninstalled and installed again, I also reset the phone, for your information I tried on 4 devices. Quantify the troops? Look at the logs because I can quantify those cured and trained but you can also see those resurrected well

Ok, now I found the cavalry and archers I had taken care of in the hospital. There are over 40,000 crusaders and all the troops I had resurrected. The problem persists when I curse and train crusaders, disconnect and lose troops

It is not possible for a support to respond every 12 hours when it is okay: We players are locked up, we are unable to continue. If you are unable to resolve it appropriately and quickly, reimburse the money you spent.

Restore my account with the backup of the day before the start of SvS. Let's see if this solves the problems

Ma possibile avere una risposta?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_69 View Post
    It is not possible for a support to respond every 12 hours when it is okay: We players are locked up, we are unable to continue. If you are unable to resolve it appropriately and quickly, reimburse the money you spent.
    Dear Liege
    You may send in-game tickets where we have many more representatives there and they could respond your questions much faster.

Do you mean that except Crusaders, all your other troops were back please? And could you list how many Crusaders you've lost due to this problem please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    And our developer will look into you case soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Not all too many have come back. I can not list the exact number of crusaders I lost, which you can do with logs. The fact that here we are not talking about too many lost but also the resources used to cure and the time I could not play. Since the troops are recovering now, I ask that the sources of life necessary for recovery be provided or that they are recovered directly from you.