Thread: Help with customer service

Help with customer service

Can an admin here assist with ingame tickets? I've had a ticket open for three days and absolutely no response when it clearly says "responds in a day" I have spent thousands on this game and would appreciate alittle help in return. It's players like myself that keep your doors open.

Quote Originally Posted by The Waffle View Post
    Can an admin here assist with ingame tickets? I've had a ticket open for three days and absolutely no response when it clearly says "responds in a day" I have spent thousands on this game and would appreciate alittle help in return. It's players like myself that keep your doors open.
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry that I could not search players' tickets in the system. Just feel free to rate a 1 star or zero star if your problem wasn't resolved. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

your svs servers or whatever your using is costing me an unbearable amount of money... I've healed and rezed my troops so many time and even bought packs to do so and all o get in return is a laggy Gam that causes all my men to die... I have spent hundreds over the last week to prepare for this and I'm sitting here limping along because your servers are so slow that my men are being slaughtered and this is a close svs match where we can't afford to have people down... if I messed up I would own it but when I can't port, bubble, March, and keep getting disconnected due to the servers instability it's messed up... can I either get all my troops back or refunded the money I have successfully wasted on this? it's not my fault that your guys servers lag like this but I'm being punished and literally losing my money... thank you for any help you might give.

That's my issue... Monarch id is11926607

Good luck with that! I'm STILL waiting for help, from my issues with the SvS beta. It's all fallen on deaf ears.

I have made a Bounty Cave purchase of $19.99. I have sent screenshots of yet to be activated 30-day monthly card. "Calvin" answered my ticket & said item has been delivered. It CLEARLY hasn't. Withdrawn from my bank account screenshots sent. Un activated Bounty Cave screenshots sent. Not delivering paid for goods &/or services is against the law. REFUND $19.99 or activate Bounty Cave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Waffle View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170708-133716.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	538 and here's a screenshot
    Dear Liege
    Our admin has just re-sent the needed Source of Life to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James