Thread: Help button glitch

Help button glitch

Yes i started a big upgrade on two of my buildings and when i went to hit help button it never accepted it so i am unable to get help or assistance on my upgrades and it continues to pop up the hands abovr it like i need to request help but when i hit it again it still don't work ive tried contacting in game tech support for last four days and no one responds to me at all could please fix this issue my id tag is 11554244

Quote Originally Posted by Visa-SODD92 View Post
    Yes i started a big upgrade on two of my buildings and when i went to hit help button it never accepted it so i am unable to get help or assistance on my upgrades and it continues to pop up the hands abovr it like i need to request help but when i hit it again it still don't work ive tried contacting in game tech support for last four days and no one responds to me at all could please fix this issue my id tag is 11554244
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Visa-SODD92 View Post
    Its a galaxy s6
    Dear Liege
    We've reported your case to our developers. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James