Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer support

Exclamation Customer support

I have had someone gain access to one of my accounts. How can I get it out of his control. I can get on the game but so can he and he. I got on long enough before he kicked me off by getting on to send a customer support mail. But I need you to email me at my email address vs. game since I am sure he will delete any response from you all. I need another way to contact you other then game customer support. I need that account froze before he can do more dame. I have the county sheriff involved since he was supposed to give me access to an account and when I tried to get on he got acces to mine instead which is identity theif. I have put over a grand into this account and need full access back and to where he can not access it. I attached a ss of my I'd with the name he has changed it to. Please freeze this account and let me know what you need from me to prove I am the true owner of this account. Again please mail me instead of going through the game. My Name was and always has been Sassycassie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0984.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	479  
    Last edited by Sassycassie; 06-25-2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Ss added of ID

Quote Originally Posted by Sassycassie View Post
    I have had someone gain access to one of my accounts. How can I get it out of his control. I can get on the game but so can he and he. I got on long enough before he kicked me off by getting on to send a customer support mail. But I need you to email me at my email address vs. game since I am sure he will delete any response from you all. I need another way to contact you other then game customer support. I need that account froze before he can do more dame. I have the county sheriff involved since he was supposed to give me access to an account and when I tried to get on he got acces to mine instead which is identity theif. I have put over a grand into this account and need full access back and to where he can not access it. I attached a ss of my I'd with the name he has changed it to. Please freeze this account and let me know what you need from me to prove I am the true owner of this account. Again please mail me instead of going through the game. My Name was and always has been Sassycassie.
    Dear Liege
    We will neutralise all your login credentials from all devices. Please change your Google Play or Game Center password as soon as possible so that third parties cannot login again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,
    Thank you for nuetralizing my account. What do I need to do to recover it and possible get my stuff restored to what I had. I noticed cook county sheriffs department posted on my account wanting any witnesses and or statements to call them. I hope you are working with them so this person can be arrested for identity theft by taking over access and using my account without my permission.

James,
    Thank you for nuetralizing my account. What do I need to do to recover it and possible get my stuff restored to what I had. I noticed cook county sheriffs department posted on my account wanting any witnesses and or statements to call them. I hope you are working with them so this person can be arrested for identity theft by taking over access and using my account without my permission.

Dear Liege
    Could you list what you have lost so that we can have a check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I was at 8.8M power he deleted the lv. 5 monarch gear that was on him all gear I believe were. Lv. 5. He he dismissed 5 gold generals plus other generals. He demolished all resource fields lowest was lv. 14 I believe and 2 farms and wood were level 25 I believe. Lost 172K troops all t10 lv. All from archers, stables and barracks. Around 400K gold,around 4000 gems, millions of each resources. I will go through and see what I may have from screen shots that I can post tomorrow. What do you need from me to prove it is my account. So I can get access to it again. I had lost resources, speed ups, heals, teleports, advance teleports, packs that were not opened. Not sure what else since I can't get access to the account.

I have found out from the officer that I spoke to to make the police report hasno idea about then Darius while from cook county. But the phone number is correct but that there is no extension. So please contact Capt. Arbry Vancil at the stronghurst police department at the email and phone numbers I gave you earlier.

Dear Liege
    We will try locate the generals, troops and other thing and recover them. And it's really a rare case that someone from the same server can hack another player's account. Did you ever share your account with others please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Exclamation

No I did not share and never will my account info. I made a fake Facebook page and temporary password to get the account from that person but when I went to log into it my main account loaded first and he took it that way. I was not giving my account to any one I was getting another account from someone. I am posting a portion of my bank statement showing a few purchases that I made with my Sassycassie account. Also if you check where most of the logins have come from for locations you will see the town and state that is on those statement. Like I said I have filed a police report against this person and you can versify with the officer from he above post.

Name:	IMG_0876.jpg 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	493  

How can I get my account back? He still has it until you take it back for me. I can give you my new lodging infor so it can berelinked to my account that has all new passwords for the Facebook and apple and the iTunes. And whatever else I could find, lol. But I do not want to post here should I make a new account on game from the system it is to be on and then send cs a message through that? I have no idea. I want to get my account back asap!

Exclamation

It shows the account is online which tells me my account is not froze and the guy still has access to it. Please freeze this account and get it back to me. You still have not told me how I can get my account back?

Name:	IMG_0880.jpg 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	494   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0881.jpg 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	495  

Dear Liege
    Could you give more details on how you logged in that facebook account please? And why did you want to log in that facebook account please? We have to confirm some issues before we know what to do to prevent other from logging in your account again. Your account is not linked to any facebook accounts at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Exclamation Help asap

I was getting an another game account from someone so I uninstalled the Facebook ap on my phone and reinstalled it and registered a fake Facebook account with a temporary password that I was going to change after I got the other game account.i also uninstalled the Evony app and reinstalled. I gave him the info for the fake Facebook account for him to link and them when he said he had it linked I went to logging and get on the account my main Sassycassie account loaded which I was not expecting to do. I kept trying to do what I could but switching to another account and was having trouble getting the other account to load. All I can think of is he got access to the Sassycassie when it. Loaded at first as I was trying to get on the other account. I never intended to give, sell, or give access of my main Sassycassie account. Th day after I seen your post that you would freeze the account and I tried to get on the account all I got was the starting a new culture for a new game. When he had taken access to my account I was still able to get on too but he would kick me off and I would get something stating that another person logged in and asked if I wanted to quit or restart. I kept hitting restart as often as I could on my larger iPad while working on my small iPad trying to make another fake Facebook account for me to try and re link to get access away from the guy that took it. I have some ss of the account as I was building it up and if you check the dates and the chorus-bonding amounts you will see the account is mine. He won't be able to give you that information along with checking locations of logins you will see that most access was in Illinois sometimes, even Iowa. If you need me to have members of my alliance bomb hard cs with messages stating that I am the one that owns the account I can. I have a line app with my I'd as th some as Sassycassie ss attached. I don't understand why it is being so hard to get my account back. I have given proof that the account is mine. have you even contacted the police to verify that I even filed a police report. That alone will tell you that I never gave access to my account willingly.if I do not get my account back soon I want a full refund of what I have spent and will be adding it all up and am sure it is over a grand and will no longer play this game.

Name:	IMG_1005.jpg 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	496  
    Last edited by Sassycassie; 06-29-2017 at 12:27 PM. Reason: For got to add the uninstall Evony app also.

I had it linked to chlorabeiner then tried linking to another. Facebook to stop access to him getting it but to no avail. I have made cmbeiner, Michelle Lewis (my middle and maiden name) and an Elsa beiner for Facebook pages. If he has it linked to another then he get it relinked to what he wanted so I could not get access to it. Because I have lost total access to it and thought it was from you freezing the account because I seen your post after that. I found out it wasn't froze because I seen lines of him have troops returning fram farms.

Exclamation Help

He gave me back my Sassycassie account but had heck of a process trying to get it back but he still has access even after changing the passwords several times. I need help getting this done so he longer has access. I have changed passwords on Facebook, Apple ID and and game center and iTunes several times and he still got on an hour ago and started building up 2 resource fields. If you have to dress the account and get it set up on a new account ID or whatever you have to do please do so asap. I need full access without worry of him getting on. I am training just enough troops to farm but other then that I ccant do much else other then farm and build until then and I refuse to spend another dime on the game until then. I have it linked to my gamer center. I have also contacted Cs through the account asking for help but the normal response reply never showed up so want to post here also to make sure you all know.