Thread: Help

Help

I need help recovering my account. Please send a message on how to recover it

Quote Originally Posted by Seevee1973 View Post
    I need help recovering my account. Please send a message on how to recover it
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My user name is Ukpik. I'm in Server 18. Alliance with 2EZ. My alt I'm playing with is snowwalker with same server and alliance EZ2.

My user name is Ukpik. I'm in Server 18. Alliance with 2EZ. My alt I'm playing with is snowwalker with same server and alliance EZ2.
    Dear Liege
    You should see another brand new account if you lost your main. We need that new account's id so that we can replace it with your main. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I just checked and I am with server 21 and not 18 . Sorry about that. New account is Monarch 16246271. My main is Ukpik in Server 21.

I just checked and I am with server 21 and not 18 . Sorry about that. New account is Monarch 16246271. My main is Ukpik in Server 21.
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James