Thread: Animals

Animals

I'm new to this what do the animals give on world map once you occupy it turns into a camp but nothing happens if you leave the camp goes missing what's this about please

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelgm View Post
    I'm new to this what do the animals give on world map once you occupy it turns into a camp but nothing happens if you leave the camp goes missing what's this about please
    Hi I am unsure what you mean by occupying an animal??
    But u can send troops to any designated space to camp...when you return the camp will go
    Alliances use this to make it harder for others to attack people

The animals are just decoration. Choosing to occupy the area they are in will create a camp because you are occupying the space where the animated fake decoration once lived in his fake little world.

Funny. It is the same way I found the camp setting possibility But as people before said - animals are just some kind of decoration. You are not able to do anything with them. They are just wandering.
    And the camp is helpful if you want to keep reaching your target faster without coming back to your castle after every finished attack. Saves a lot of time.