Thread: Server merger

Server merger

Dear james is there anyway to try and start merging servers i understand we have the whole svs going on now but its just not enough in a way several servers are dying out because people dont stay and play long anymore we need to merge these servers to help save the game and the people thatbare here now i suggest we merge the servers that just had svs together since we all already have a relationship together

Quote Originally Posted by Visa-SODD92 View Post
    Dear james is there anyway to try and start merging servers i understand we have the whole svs going on now but its just not enough in a way several servers are dying out because people dont stay and play long anymore we need to merge these servers to help save the game and the people thatbare here now i suggest we merge the servers that just had svs together since we all already have a relationship together
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your server number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Server 13 we have players but more and more continue to quit due to the lack of people

Quote Originally Posted by Visa-SODD92 View Post
    Server 13 we have players but more and more continue to quit due to the lack of people
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feed back. We will let our developers know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James