Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacked

Hybrid View

Hacked

Hi
    I got hacked and all my troops and generals was dismissed!! You restored my troops, thanks, but now you refuse to answer any of my ingame messages. Could you please fix my generals ASAP!!!! You promise to answer messages within 24 hours but you dont!! Whats up with that?????

Quote Originally Posted by Stregen View Post
    Hi
    I got hacked and all my troops and generals was dismissed!! You restored my troops, thanks, but now you refuse to answer any of my ingame messages. Could you please fix my generals ASAP!!!! You promise to answer messages within 24 hours but you dont!! Whats up with that?????
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My user id is Stregen and its on server 49 in alliance TLE

I got the answer from ingame support that they couldnt help me in this case:-(
    I hope that you can? If you cant restore my Generals then maybe give me enough gold to buy some epic generals so i can start over?

Hello? Can you answer me please

Dear Liege
    I've just reported your case to our supervisor and he will look into your case. Please it would be good if you could list your generals which you lost here which will help us locate the section of game log and help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi
    Thank you very much for the help. There is only one thing left now. All my skills was also lost when the generals where dismissed. I had alot of them on my generals. Would it be possible to get back a bunch of skills books also? Then my account is back as it was:-)

Hi
    Thank you very much for the help. There is only one thing left now. All my skills was also lost when the generals where dismissed. I had alot of them on my generals. Would it be possible to get back a bunch of skills books also? Then my account is back as it was:-)
    Dear Liege
    Oh, that's a difficult thing. Because we can only give you books but we cannot insure that your general can learn all of them. Could you tell us which skills your generals had please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi
    Well i cant remember all those skills:-(
    Cant you just give me a bunch and that will have to do? At least i will have some:-)
    As many as you can spare of course;-)

Hi
    Well i cant remember all those skills:-(
    Cant you just give me a bunch and that will have to do? At least i will have some:-)
    As many as you can spare of course;-)
    Dear Liege
    Do you remember when you used the books please? We can search them in a time span and then we can have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It was long time ago and over a longer period:-( not just on one day. Would it be possible to put lvl3 skills on my epic generals with troop attack(ranged and mounted), march speed and troop defense? I know i got alot of those on the generals st least

Hi James
    I know youre probably very busy but i would really appriciate if we could get this thing settled so er can close it:-)
    The skills is the last thing:-)