Thread: Lost account help asap!

Lost account help asap!

Hey I have lost my account due to Facebook linking issues. The system is a real pain!! I was trying to switch things to a new email and reorganize but got locked out!

My ID is 15409904

I am on server 52 and my bubble will be going down soon, help!!!

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. If you saw and asked to input "Delete", it means that your account was not linked to your Google Play or Game Center. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yea it was deleted. The old number was 15409904 as I stated above... named Snorlax. I stared a new account ID is 15833802
    Is that what you need? Wasn't sure from your message

Quote Originally Posted by KevApo View Post
    Yea it was deleted. The old number was 15409904 as I stated above... named Snorlax. I stared a new account ID is 15833802
    Is that what you need? Wasn't sure from your message
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I just tried to message you and it says your private messages quota is filled. It's been at least a week without my account and I would really like it back soon. Can you look at the transactions for the account I lost? I can prove that my credit card # is the same as the one used for the purchases on the account.

Thanks in advance!

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James