Thread: Urgent Complaint - Response Required

Urgent Complaint - Response Required

Dear Evony Customer Services,

I have a complaint about your game and I wish for it to be address urgently. I do not want an "auto-response" thanking me for my feedback. I want a resolution!

During the last server war I suffered a battle loss which resulted in the death of 92,801 troops! I purchased Gems from the app store so I could use them to purchase your Source of Life product to revive my troops. When I went to use this feature, the troops did not revive. Instead, the source of life was taken but the troops remained in the hospital. I restarted my device and the Source of Life I purchased had returned to my inventory as if it had not been used. I attempted to use it again and the same thing happened. I tried to delete the game from my phone and reinstall it but the same problem happened. I have tried on another device and it is still the same... The source of life is broken. It will not allow me to use it and I only have just over 24 hours left before the troops in the hospital are lost forever!

Please see the attached screenshots:

1) A view of my hospital before attempting to use the Source of Life:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image5.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	446.4 KB 
ID:	462

2) An image to prove that I do have the required amount of Source of Life:

Name:	image6.PNG 
Size:	417.2 KB 
ID:	463

3) An image showing what happens immediately after trying to revive my troops (note, I hit the revive button three times, causing 2 source of life to be consumed with each tap):

Name:	image4.PNG 
Size:	387.6 KB 
ID:	464

4) An image showing that, despite consuming all 6 Source of Life, no troops have been revived (note, the bottom of the screen also confirms there are 0 source of life left in my items where it says required 2/0):

Name:	image3.PNG 
Size:	446.3 KB 
ID:	465

5) An image taken after I closed the app and reopen it showing the Source of Life is back in my inventory and the troops are still dead:

Name:	image2.PNG 
Size:	446.4 KB 
ID:	466

So far this month (since the 1st June) I have spent 160 on in-app purchases. That's not even taking into account what I spent last month or the month before that. I shouldn't have to remind you that you are obligated by law to provide me with the product that I have purchased.

So I will leave you with two options:

1) Revive my troops (or provide me with enough Gems/Speedups & Resources to instantly replace them in the event these ones are lost)

2) Continue to ignore me and I will report you to the credit card company, claiming a chargeback for the gems I purchased and will cease purchasing any gems for your game in future.

My user id is: 15462637

Dear Liege
    I am sorry that the decision had been made by our supervisor which I replied you in another thread and the decision remains. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James!

You are not listening to me.

You replied to another thread saying there was no server lag. For the love of god please read my complaint - I haven't even mentioned server lag.

My troops are stuck in the hospital. They are there RIGHT NOW!! I CANNOT REVIVE THEM. The source of life IS NOT WORKING.

If this, so called supervisor of yours does not understand what I'm saying then please put me in touch with them. Because this is just ridiculous. You are not even addressing the correct issue.

Have your supervisor look at this message immediately. Please. Because you don't even understand my complaint if you think it's about server lag.