Thread: Troop Revival

Troop Revival

I sent a message through customer support in the game and it has gone unanswered. I am about to loose all my troops because of this stupid server war and your revival tonic doesn't work. I have wasted a bunch of money on gems buying more than it says I need in a failed attempt to revive them. I WANT MY TROOPS BACK OR MY GEMS BACK! An answer would be nice as well.

Account name: Cannonkidd

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonkidd View Post
    I sent a message through customer support in the game and it has gone unanswered. I am about to loose all my troops because of this stupid server war and your revival tonic doesn't work. I have wasted a bunch of money on gems buying more than it says I need in a failed attempt to revive them. I WANT MY TROOPS BACK OR MY GEMS BACK! An answer would be nice as well.

You're not the only one. I lost a tonne of troops in the final hours of the server war. And I still can't revive them. I initially thought it was working and I just had more in the hospital to revive so I kept buying more source of life but then I noticed the revival count wasn't decreasing and my power wasn't increasing.

I have tried restarting the game, turning my phone off and on again, uninstalling and reinstalling the game - nothing works. I have 6 source of life in my inventory. I try to use them multiple times and the game "acts" like I have used them. But nothing gets revived. Then I restart the game and they are there again - unused.

Because of this bug, I was unable to participate in the last 2hrs of the server war and our alliance fell just short of making the top 10 and receiving extra rewards. I'm also still unable to rally decent bosses or participate in the weekly Kill Event because 2/3 of my trained troops are still stuck in the hospital.

I'm extremely frustrated by this and the many other game bugs I have reported which remain unfixed, costing me resources and now real money!

Revive my troops or give me enough gems to instantly train 92,0000 of them immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonkidd View Post

Dear Liege
    We are sorry that we will not give compensation this time because we only received few reports on server lag during the server war.

Best Regards
    James

James. I am astounded at your reply. Did you even read our complaint?

This has nothing to do with server lag. This is about the Source of Life NOT WORKING!!!

Please do me the honour of actually reading my post.

Allow me to clarify this for you...

Here are two images attached to this post.

Img_0218 is what my hospital looks like when I start up the game. This is how it looked after the troops initially died 2hrs before the server war ended. I immediately bought 6 Source of Life, as you see at the bottom where it says 2/6 required.

Img_2019 is what my hospital looks like after I tap revive 3 times (it uses the 2/6 with each tap and I am left with 0) - However, the troops are still not revived, proving it is NOT WORKING.

When I restart the game to see if they are still there, the hospital returns to the first view and my Source of Life returns to my inventory - all 6 of them.

Therefore, it is NOT allowing us to use them and therefore, our troops are STUCK in the hospital. The countdown timer also isn't working. It initially said 3 days and now it's at zero! But it's only been 1 day.

I will not accept another standard copy and paste reply that doesn't even relate to my query. I want my 93,000 troops revived. That is why I bought the Source of Life using my own REAL MONEY and I will report you to the credit card company for a chargeback if you do not deliver the product I purchased.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0219.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	460   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0218.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	461  
    Last edited by Fi5; 06-13-2017 at 04:45 AM.