Thread: Ranks

Ranks

Suggestion!

they should eliminate or lessen ranking requirement of the player ranks. either they increase the required keep or prestige but to limit it with stiff ranking requirement is downright absurd if not ridiculous... im just saying.. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Suggestion!

they should eliminate or lessen ranking requirement of the player ranks. either they increase the required keep or prestige but to limit it with stiff ranking requirement is downright absurd if not ridiculous... im just saying.. 
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will let our developers know.

Best Regards
    James

I totally agree I was promoted from Baron to Viscount and after a month of spending 1000k of gems on offerings and another 10k on tributes daily I get a mail promoting me to Baron. That's is absurd in it self that's a demotion. I have enough
    Prestige for a Earl and the rank of 176, 6 to many for Viscount yet. I have wasted all the gems and Alliance points trying to keep my rank. It's a totally waste and won't care about rank anymore I will tell you that. Evony is not going to get anymore of my hard earned money unless they change the way they are scamming the players on this game. We are getting wise to all the ways they are scamming us