Thread: Academy timer does not change I wasted speed ups for nothing

Academy timer does not change I wasted speed ups for nothing

The timer on my Academy the little hour click spins so I thought timer was working but I noticed it still had the same time on it even after using all speed ups I saved killing monsters. So frustrating that this game has so many glitches, lags and bugs. I really enjoy playing with all my friends. But I already have two other cases
    2 other tickets I have submitted that I am still waiting to hear on. Please please fix this timer issue. It's
    I keep spending money losing money getting no resolution on my first and major complaint. I am honestly
    Thinking to just saying F _ _ K it and deleting this app.

Marisela Siordia
    Queen Gwynedd

Quote Originally Posted by Gywnedd View Post
    The timer on my Academy the little hour click spins so I thought timer was working but I noticed it still had the same time on it even after using all speed ups I saved killing monsters. So frustrating that this game has so many glitches, lags and bugs. I really enjoy playing with all my friends. But I already have two other cases
    2 other tickets I have submitted that I am still waiting to hear on. Please please fix this timer issue. It's
    I keep spending money losing money getting no resolution on my first and major complaint. I am honestly
    Thinking to just saying F _ _ K it and deleting this app.

Marisela Siordia
    Queen Gwynedd
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id to check please? And please also tell us when it happened. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James