Thread: Bad customer support

Bad customer support

Hello guys !
    Evony team , I send very message in one week and my agent doesn't answer any of them !
    And it's so bad ! I feel angry about that ! In the message box you say we will answer you in 1day working ! Buy after one week I don't get any answeeeeerrrrr😑
    Please someone help me !
    My acc is master_0098
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Master_0098 View Post
    Hello guys !
    Evony team , I send very message in one week and my agent doesn't answer any of them !
    And it's so bad ! I feel angry about that ! In the message box you say we will answer you in 1day working ! Buy after one week I don't get any answeeeeerrrrr
    Please someone help me !
    My acc is master_0098
    Thanks a lot
    Dear Liege
    You may post your problem here along with your user id which you can find under the monarch detail. So thar we could be able to help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    You may post your problem here along with your user id which you can find under the monarch detail. So thar we could be able to help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Hi James
    My id is : 12502993
    Server 27
    Name :master_0098
    I have several problems and no one help me !
    One of them is I pass viscount for two weeks ago ! But my rank update have problem and stay me on baron rank and every time of this two week I lost my 2k gems in daily rewards and get only 1k gems ! For two week ! And my other request is I want my refund for server war but they even answer me sir !
    And now I'm so sad for 1week waiting for getting only one answer !
    You should be have responsibility about me !
    With sla law you can't do this with me !
    You even don't give me my refund and the other issue !
    Please help me sir 🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️
    Thanks a lot
    Last edited by Master_0098; 06-09-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Wtfffff !!!! Whyyyy serverrr laging 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 because of your mistake I can't save my self in server war ! I use 12k gem only for your mistake and get bad hittttt 😡😡😡😡😡 why you do this with us!
    And tell some one answer my request 😡😡😡😡😡😡 I really madddd if your team !
    Because of your lag I can't use my city teleport and I get bad hit On server 30 ! I lost all of my rss and 12k gems !
    What are you doing guys ?????
    Please someone answer me 😡

Someone answer my issue !!!!!! After 2day nothing ??... I miss my server war again!!
    Pleaseeee someone do something !!!! I need my refund to keep hunting ! And in this war because of your server lagging I can't run away and get bad hit ! I need my gems and rss ! Pleaseeee someoneee answererrr meeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Master_0098 View Post
    Hi James
    My id is : 12502993
    Server 27
    Name :master_0098
    I have several problems and no one help me !
    One of them is I pass viscount for two weeks ago ! But my rank update have problem and stay me on baron rank and every time of this two week I lost my 2k gems in daily rewards and get only 1k gems ! For two week ! And my other request is I want my refund for server war but they even answer me sir !
    And now I'm so sad for 1week waiting for getting only one answer !
    You should be have responsibility about me !
    With sla law you can't do this with me !
    You even don't give me my refund and the other issue !
    Please help me sir ❤️
    Thanks a lot
    Dear Liege
    Please check the Rank Ranking and see if you are high enough in the Rank Ranking to be promoted to Viscount. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

You do realize that Evony only cares about your spending money? They could care less about the players unless you spend big money. Evony is a rip off period

Well I am somebody who easily spends in excess of 100 a month on the game so I expect a better service. I too have been waiting since last week for a reply to my query about troops suddenly being wounded during monster battles when they shouldn't be. And I still can't revive almost 100,000 troops from this weekends server war because the source of life hasn't been working since 2hrs before the war ended!

I need answers and I need solutions. I deserve them. I'm a paying customer.

I check that time ! But you have issue ! After I tell you you change that ! And resolve it ! But now I lost 2k gesmat from 2daily reward!
    And another issue I have is your server lagging and I can't run away from enemy and I got bad hit from them !but you doesn't answer me again ! I tell you with detail what I lost ! I use 13 x2 =26k only for revied my troops from hospital ! And use so many rss and and and ! I tell you all of them in the customer support ! But you don't answer it ! Please check my customer support ! Please ! I need to be recovery my self !i spend money like others and now I need support ! It's not SLA law! You should do anything is right. And answer me as player !