Thread: Help

Help

My phone reset itself, lost my account. Playing at server 19, Lord name Rx. Tried different ways, but couldn't log in. It has been around 5 days. What can I do to retrieve my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Noe Rochin View Post
    My phone reset itself, lost my account. Playing at server 19, Lord name Rx. Tried different ways, but couldn't log in. It has been around 5 days. What can I do to retrieve my account?
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the NEW user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the NEW user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Lord name RX, server 19, alliance TAO,

Account is arount 4 to 5 months, I use to be Lord Chito.

Quote Originally Posted by Noe Rochin View Post
    Account is arount 4 to 5 months, I use to be Lord Chito.
    Dear Liege
    And please tell us the new User ID which you can access now so that we can replace it with your old one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Where can I find that? The one I just started is rxharleyridr, not sure if thats what ur asking for.

Dear Liege
    You can get your user id inside the Monarch detail. We cannot help if we don't know which account you can access on your device now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

2017-06-06 01:53:13 10722837 6 - Production-6 cevonymob_web29 BuyItem buyItemInStore Source of Life (2850) 0 79
    2017-06-06 01:53:31 10722837 6 - Production-6 cevonymob_web29 - - Source of Life (2850) 14 7