View Poll Results: Has your truce on keep disappeared

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes truce I placed disappeared

1 100.00%
  • No truce I placed has ever disappeared

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Game glitches cause truce to disappear, My City to be attacked and great loss to me

Angry Game glitches cause truce to disappear, My City to be attacked and great loss to me

I don't know what to do anymore i really enjoy playing with all my friends but this game just sucks you dry with all the money it takes to play and have any power.
    I always have a truce on my city. In fact my alliance jokes st me. I placed 8 hour truce on my keep, logged off for a few hours logged back in to find my city had been teleported no bubble on it. I had been attacked repeatedly by lucasent a Alliance player of much more power than my city. My power ranking at the time I was attacked was at 5.8 million.
    My combined rss total in food,stone,wood and ore was approximately 400. Million. My gold was at 10 million. Not to mention the three subs cities that where also taken. I have only been playing for a few months but in this short amount of time I have spent approximately 800.00 dollars. I know that it was through no fault of mine that I lost all of the money I spent as well as all the hard work building up my keep. Your game is constantly having all kinds of glitches. I am asking that you make it right by me, that I be compensated for my lost power and for myths lose of my rss. If not you will lose a good paying customer that loves playing the game with my friends. I am very upset at how the customer service for this game treats its customers. As soon as this happened I immediately contacted customer service and was basically brushed off, ignored I was sent some generic message repeatedly not answering or helping me in anyway. Then by asking me for battle reports. Which by the way I don't know how but they are gone. Please help me to recover my power,rss,gold and sub cities.

Respectfully
    Queen Gwyneed
    maricarms
    Marisela Siordia
    Last edited by Gywnedd; 06-06-2017 at 11:09 PM. Reason: misspellings

Quote Originally Posted by Gywnedd View Post
    I don't know what to do anymore i really enjoy playing with all my friends but this game just sucks you dry with all the money it takes to play and have any power.
    I always have a truce on my city. In fact my alliance jokes st me. I placed 8 hour truce on my keep, logged off for a few hours logged back in to find my city had been teleported no bubble on it. I had been attacked repeatedly by lucasent a Alliance player of much more power than my city. My power ranking at the time I was attacked was at 5.8 million.
    My combined rss total in food,stone,wood and ore was approximately 400. Million. My gold was at 10 million. Not to mention the three subs cities that where also taken. I have only been playing for a few months but in this short amount of time I have spent approximately 800.00 dollars. I know that it was through no fault of mine that I lost all of the money I spent as well as all the hard work building up my keep. Your game is constantly having all kinds of glitches. I am asking that you make it right by me, that I be compensated for my lost power and for myths lose of my rss. If not you will lose a good paying customer that loves playing the game with my friends. I am very upset at how the customer service for this game treats its customers. As soon as this happened I immediately contacted customer service and was basically brushed off, ignored I was sent some generic message repeatedly not answering or helping me in anyway. Then by asking me for battle reports. Which by the way I don't know how but they are gone. Please help me to recover my power,rss,gold and sub cities.

Respectfully
    Queen Gwyneed
    maricarms
    Marisela Siordia
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id to check please? It can be found in the monarch details. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I am forwarding you 2 screen shots I hope this is information you are asking for.
    Thank you James for getting back to me
    Marisela Siordia
    Queen Gwynedd
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3807.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	457Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3806.jpg 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	458

Hello James I hope this is what you requested. I am very upset james to date I have spent 900.00 US dollars . If i don't get some kind of acceptable compensation you will lose a very good customer. I will delet this game app from my phone and I will be done with this and all games on Line. This is the second and last time I will deal with games that take your money but when it comes time for them to pay back it's nearly impossible. I am asking for fair treatment and what is fair
    Thank you
    Marisela Siordia
    Queen Gwynedd
    Maricarms

Bmcarmen11@gmail.com

Dear Liege
    Could you attach a screenshot of the battle report please? I don't see any defend records in your account for the past few days. Or could you give us a date to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James I contacted customer service from the game the day this happened. I have been writing and waiting for some kind of reply or resolution this happened back in may I will have to see if I can find exact date and get back to you. This is so upsetting because ive been but of ignored and basically pushed aside. I guess hoping I would give up or forget. Only I am not. And I can't because it was the fault of the game glitch which happens more often than it should

Attachment 469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3872.jpg 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	471Click image for larger version. 

ID:	471This is the only thing I have left in my announcements to show the date of when I was attacked by Lucasent. The morning this happened i was so upset and frazzled i thought I was starring the reports to save and I accidentally deleted them except for this I found showing the date. James this has been along time that I have been waiting for compansation for my loss. It's pretty sad and ridiculous that a really good customer is treated so badly

Dear Liege
    I just checked the game log and it shows that your 8-hour Truce Agreement expired and then you were attacked at around 15 minutes later. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

2017-05-29 11:21:37 15397087 52 - Production-52 cevonymob_web16 - - 8 Hour Truce Agreement (494) 3 2
    2017-05-29 18:30:22 15397087 52 - Production-52 cevonymob_web16 - - 24 Hour Truce Agreement (978) 1 0
    2017-05-30 18:09:25 15397087 52 - Production-52 cevonymob_web16 - - 8 Hour Truce Agreement (494) 5 4
    2017-05-31 02:19:56 15397087 52 - Production-52 cevonymob_web16 - clearPeaceShield_expired

2017-05-31 02:30:52 15397087 52 - Production-52 cevonymob_web19 - union defend castle 35 3418 0

2017-05-31 05:37:19 15397087 52 - Production-52 cevonymob_web16 - - 24 Hour Truce Agreement (978) 1 0
    2017-06-01 05:00:35 15397087 52 - Production-52 cevonymob_web16 - - 8 Hour Truce Agreement (494) 4 3
    2017-06-01 13:02:32 15397087 52 - Production-52 cevonymob_web16 - clearPeaceShield_expired

This makes no sense on 5/29 I had a 24 hour truce on on 5/30 I still had my 24 hour truce on I got attacked on 5/30 in the morning I immediately put a 8 hour truce and got hit while a truce was still on my city. You are not looking at it correctly James I am telling you I had time left on my truce when I got attacked it should have still. Rek on my city I always have my city bubbled James

I don't see how you came up with that conclusion James I had a 24 hour truce on my city on 5/29 it shows the time 18:30
    Before my truce had even expired I placed a second truce on 5/30 at your time shows 18:09 that I got hit by Lucasent on 5/30 in the am how do you figure I had no truce or that it had expired I never leave my city without a truce.

You need to look again please James I am about ready to just stop playing this game stop spending my money it's really sad that this game is so awful to its customers that spend a lot of money on this game app I'm not spending anymore to be treated so wrongly