Thread: Tech support ignoring me

Tech support ignoring me

Yes i would like to know why tech support continues to delete my support conversation when they dont even respond to me i write the conversation and the little msg that pops up saying be with you in 24hrs and they dont respond the delet it out to where it makes me start all over im tired of playing these games with these people all i want is help still with my issues from svs they have yet to reimburse me for everything i lost due to being on the other server and the lagging out and i get zeroed i lost over 300k trooops killed and another 300k wounded i had to heal the countless rss and time and speed ups i had to put into this and for yall to allow me to be done this way is unacceptable they sent me a so called reimbursement pack but it was garbage and came no where close to.restoring what was takin from me and with the ammount of money i spend on this game to be done that way is bs im really stating to feel like both the tech support and developers dont care about the folks that play this game someone needs to take charge and correct this issue and actually give me what i need to recoupe everything i lost due to the lag and being booted off the game and being unable to see anything on the map please i say again please can someone fix this im sick of playing games and it has takin way too long to get any of this fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Visa-SODD92 View Post
    Yes i would like to know why tech support continues to delete my support conversation when they dont even respond to me i write the conversation and the little msg that pops up saying be with you in 24hrs and they dont respond the delet it out to where it makes me start all over im tired of playing these games with these people all i want is help still with my issues from svs they have yet to reimburse me for everything i lost due to being on the other server and the lagging out and i get zeroed i lost over 300k trooops killed and another 300k wounded i had to heal the countless rss and time and speed ups i had to put into this and for yall to allow me to be done this way is unacceptable they sent me a so called reimbursement pack but it was garbage and came no where close to.restoring what was takin from me and with the ammount of money i spend on this game to be done that way is bs im really stating to feel like both the tech support and developers dont care about the folks that play this game someone needs to take charge and correct this issue and actually give me what i need to recoupe everything i lost due to the lag and being booted off the game and being unable to see anything on the map please i say again please can someone fix this im sick of playing games and it has takin way too long to get any of this fixed
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. As I know we should not delete posts. Maybe your tickets wasn't active for 3 days that the ticket closed by the system. You may leave your user id here so that we can check for your problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have also been ignored entirely by support for the last 4 days. I have not even been acknowledged at all. I have screenshots also.

The ticket was active the whole time sir the first time i replied back every day just to make sure then once it was deleted i resent the help assistance and it was deleted the very next day again so i did it again and its still sitting there now