Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad scout

Bad scout

Server 6 id 10722837. Name muc scouted city player has 200k troops home attacked 3 of us watching no troops recalled or supported. Then had 800k home and lost attack. This is a really bad scout report. No way i should lose all these troops.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    Server 6 id 10722837. Name muc scouted city player has 200k troops home attacked 3 of us watching no troops recalled or supported. Then had 800k home and lost attack. This is a really bad scout report. No way i should lose all these troops.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us what level your watch tower is now please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

18... i scouted and player with lvl 25 scouted same report. We even asked player we scouted if all 800k troops were there when we acouted they said yes. Makes no sense even that attacked player said a glitch if only showed 200k

And it wasnt support it was her troops so shouldnt show only partial amount

Dear Liege
    Did you attack the player please? If so, was it a main city or subordinate city please? And could you also post the battle report here please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I and another player scouted. I attacked main city within a few seconds watching. Scout both scouts showed 200k. Attack lost had over 800k. I even asked the player and she said all troops were there whole time. If scout report was acurate i would not attack to just lose would rally or other options. Only pictures i have will reattach. Im sure you can pull full report. Was only her troops no support. I attacked main and watched whole time.

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our tester did not reproduce the problem. Our developer will try locate the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thanks for looking into but what I'm most concerned about is the troops I lost due to a bad Scout you can see from the times was within a few seconds and we were watching and did not recall I don't mind losing troops when it is something I did wrong but when the Scout report is so far different than the troop totals and even that player says their troops were home the whole time I should not lose these troops I invest a lot of money in this game

No response in game or here. Need help with troops lost. This happened to me and another player when attacking this 1 player. All others no issues. Loosing battles is fine but not do to bad scout reports. Was all her troops and attack 10 sec after scout. She didnt recall from anywhere several players watched

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It may take sometime for our developer to locate the problem. Please tell us when the battle happened and our admin will send you some resources as a compensation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James. Unless your sending me resources for 279k deaf amd speedups for them that makes no sense. Battle was 4/22/17 time 21:25:10. I had 279k killed i already healed wounded. 205k inf 74k arch killed. I spend alot of money here and have ahowed you scout report. Attack within a few seconds with many watching. No support came nor did she recall troops. I have also showed you defending player saying her troops were home whole time scout was innacurate. I do not deserve to lose troops because of a scouting glitch. Please return mu troops due to this issue and we can move on

Dear Liege
    I am sorry that I am not the one who decides how much compensation we should give. Our admin told me that he will give you some resources as compensation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Well then i and others should spend our money elsewhere. I have showed you directly game problem and support here just avoids issues and does not compensate for game problems when we spend good money..... a) it was their own troops not reinforcements. b) scout and attacked within seconds 4 people watch she did not recall from anywhere c) enemy player even admitted troops were there whole time which i showed you conversations.
    so you claim is not accurate as we watched and enemy player said and agreed as well. you guys really dont want people to continue to invest in your game

James i havent had a reply on this. In game support gave 15mill each ress which builds mabe 10k troops on a 274k loss.... its about to be server wars and these troops are a big deal. I spend thousands and have proved there was an issue. Even half the troops would be something not a couple small ress packs. I buy those like water. All i get is we are looking into. Where is support for players making evony money

Wow with all the money i spend no replies no help. Just keep getting bs answers