Thread: Zeroed due to lag and server crash

Zeroed due to lag and server crash

Please review the actions that had taken place last night once i ported to the server and sent the first wave the game was ok then it consistently was lagging and would fail to load any thing on server after that after i ported to new location to atk someone the game froze and the lil lost service/interruption symbol popped up n force closed me after bout 5mins i finally could log onto game still lagging and all of a sudden im zeroed so in order to continue i had to waste numerous rss and healing speed ups to heal n revive what i could to continue then it happened again as i was trying to port back to my own server i get hit and zeroed again this was crazy and not worth the event the rewards were no where close to the loss that i took and that little package yall sent helps none honestly i think that all troops should be returned to us and the rss and speed ups we used and the rewards that where already given for the event should stay with those folks please fix this

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please ? And could you also attach some screenshots of the battles please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My account id is visa-sodd92 and id love to post ss of this but to be honest i dont see where or how to post ss ive been trying to but it wont let me or im doing it wrong if u could please give me advise as to how to here and id be more then happy to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Visa-SODD92 View Post
    Sorry my id is 11554244
    Dear Liege
    Please try list the troops which you lost and couldn't get back. And please list how much resources and speedup you have used on healing. And then we will forward this post to our supervisor for review. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

After looking at the report which i wish i could.post screen shots here it would.be so much betger to show u and explain but i had 303,408k wounded ( 123,965 cav and 170,895 archers) and another 293,285k killed( 138,834k archers 54,773 cav and 99,678 sieges) i spent over 170k gems to heal what i could along with countless rss (30m food, 63.3m wood, 17.1m stone and 76.7m ore)i had to open and or spend in order to heal what i could but i do know it was 33days 21hrs and 59mins worth of healing thats a lot of speed ups i spent well over 300k gems in order to heal and make up for what i did lose and it still wasnt enough i still had over 47k trooops i could of revived but the cost of those source of life was to great after ive done spent the gems like stated before please help me and get this resolved i dont want much i just want what i had to spend gems, speed ups and rss wise to recover what i did get to recover and then compensate me for the troops i wasnt able to save thanks

After looking at the report which i wish i could.post screen shots here it would.be so much betger to show u and explain but i had 303,408k wounded ( 123,965 cav and 170,895 archers) and another 293,285k killed( 138,834k archers 54,773 cav and 99,678 sieges) i spent over 170k gems to heal what i could along with countless rss (30m food, 63.3m wood, 17.1m stone and 76.7m ore)i had to open and or spend in order to heal what i could but i do know it was 33days 21hrs and 59mins worth of healing thats a lot of speed ups i spent well over 300k gems in order to heal and make up for what i did lose and it still wasnt enough i still had over 47k trooops i could of revived but the cost of those source of life was to great after ive done spent the gems like stated before please help me and get this resolved i dont want much i just want what i had to spend gems, speed ups and rss wise to recover what i did get to recover and then compensate me for the troops i wasnt able to save thanks
    Dear Liege
    Our supervisor reviewed your case again and he told me that he has sent you some compensation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Mr james i sure do appreciate you at least working with me and actually listening to me and trying to assit me anf yes they did send me rss to cover what the healing of the troops i lost but i have a question they sent me 75 source of lifes what good do those do for me also no gems? After the ammount of gems i had to spend to try and recover is there any way you could please try and see about trying to get those replaced? Thanks

Mr james i sure do appreciate you at least working with me and actually listening to me and trying to assit me anf yes they did send me rss to cover what the healing of the troops i lost but i have a question they sent me 75 source of lifes what good do those do for me also no gems? After the ammount of gems i had to spend to try and recover is there any way you could please try and see about trying to get those replaced? Thanks
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry about that. I showed each line of your lost in log but it's our supervisor's decision. Maybe we just can't send out that much amount of gems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Anyway you could see about at least them returning some of them gems maybe like half? Thanks

Anyway you could see about at least them returning some of them gems maybe like half? Thanks
    Dear Liege
    Usually it would not be possible to give that much gems. You may tell us where you would most likely spend your gems on and I will try ask our supervisor to give you the according items. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James I have a similar problem but its not allowing me to post my issue?

Mr james,

i usually spend my gems on my gold levy, stamina, 8hr truce and speed ups such as march spd ups not really the adv march spd ups i usually buy 10 stam packs a day and then i gem levy max everyday thanks again for working with me on the issues

Mr james,

i usually spend my gems on my gold levy, stamina, 8hr truce and speed ups such as march spd ups not really the adv march spd ups i usually buy 10 stam packs a day and then i gem levy max everyday thanks again for working with me on the issues
    Dear Liege
    Our supervisor will review your case one more time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James