Thread: Fix Me or Refund Me

Fix Me or Refund Me

ID: 13939976 C39R

- Sever VS Server was announced on May 3rd
    - May 5th I made a purchase of $99.99 dollars to prepare for event
    - May 21st, SvS start and I port into the enemy hive. A second after porting, the game lags and locks my account out.
    - I was unable to log back in after exactly 4 hours later.
    - My castle was zeroed while idle at enemy server. Lost all my troops and resources.
    - The event was cut down from 2 days to 2 hours due to technical issues.
    - Called Google for a refund. They said Yes if Evony Support does nothing for three days.
    - Contacted Evony both via ticket and Forum (this post) to fulfill Google's refund.
    - Asking Evony to compensate for full damages to my castle prior to SvS or refund me.

Thank you.

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you attach some screenshots of the battle reports during the time please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you for the reply James, I can't add screenshots here, so I will. add them to my ticket.

Funny thing. I had the exact same problem durum the SvS beta, and I received NOTHING for my troubles.

James said we'd receive reimbursement C39R. He lied then, and he's probably lying to you now.

Quote Originally Posted by medicineman360 View Post
    Funny thing. I had the exact same problem durum the SvS beta, and I received NOTHING for my troubles.

James said we'd receive reimbursement C39R. He lied then, and he's probably lying to you now.
    I don't see how they can be this incompetent. My whole server is doing massive refunds request from Google and iTunes because Support told them in a very polite way to go screw them selves and pay us for our damage.

My alliance alone has been reimbursed a little over $3,000 dlls. Many more in my alliance are in same boat as me and waiting. If Evony fails to fully compensate by the 3rd day, they will reimburse me.

Other alliances is the same server are reporting similar numbers regarding reimbursement from Google or iTunes.

This week alone, Evony has lost easily over $5,000 from one server. They have one more day to fully reimburse me before Google reimburses me for all purchases after May 3rd.

James0222, and Evony support, a sincere thank you. Thank you for compensating me. I will seek no further action.

Quote Originally Posted by C39R View Post
    Thank you for the reply James, I can't add screenshots here, so I will. add them to my ticket.
    Dear Liege
    You can upload the pictures to postimg.org and then paste the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by C39R View Post
    James0222, and Evony support, a sincere thank you. Thank you for compensating me. I will seek no further action.
    Dear Liege
    Glad to hear that the problem is solved. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James