Thread: Kill Enemies events

Hybrid View

Kill Enemies events

I've noticed an issue with this event with the high power players attacking lower power players such as myself. There should be a restriction in place to deter higher level players from attacking low powers like only getting points if a player is within a certain power/level of your level. I personally think it's unfair to get hit while asleep by a guy who has 31.9m power when I'm at 500k-ish power. I would use truces to stop this but they always get me in the tiny gap between me running out of truce and me waking up. It does drive lower level players away when forced into using almost all their resources on healing and rebuilding. Thanks for the time spento reading this.

it a war game that the whole point lol

It's also a free to play game where the devs are intending to promote pay to win, if they drive newer players away they lose out on money from potential players who would otherwise pay. Also yes it's a war game, so by your logic you say that the whole point of a war game is to teleport in and attack players who have zero ways to do anything back against you