Thread: Colbert

Colbert

My account was hacked last night. I got a message from my friends on line asking what was going on with me. I came on to the game wondering what they where talking about to only see my account 20m down in power culture changed and name changed. You guys done an update that night what on earths happened. My account was linked to my Google name and i didnt think there was anyway of anyone getting in.

Dear Liege
    We are sorry to hear that. As long as others don't know your Google account, no one could be able to login your account. It is suggested that you send an in-game support ticket where we would be able to provide more help on your situation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James. I didnt know where you wanted to talk to you so throught here would be good. So this is what has happened. I was left the game on the 2nd of may about 10 pm English time put a shield up went to bed. I had a few messages off some of my game friends on the line app the next morning asking me what was going on and other things. I didnt really think alot about it. It was my wifes birthday so i was up early getting everything like presents ready and didnt have time to reply to them. I went to work and didnt manage to get on the game till my lunch breack at about 11.50am English time on the 3rd of may. The game updated and i waited to get on. When i did get on i throught you lot had changed the graphics. But then my pwer was lower i wasnt in an alliance ans when i spoke in world chat asking people what had happened my name had been changed. I personally throught i was in someone elses account cos my monarch was different and everything was wrong. It was then after investigating and talking to people i realised my account had been hacked. Ive got two accounts in evony my cols farm what is linked to Facebook and my main account Colbertor what is linked to Google. Both in sever 5.
    The person who hacked my account went around our sever hitting what ever he could. He lost loads of my troops used loads of resources to make new troops used 80k or so worth of diamonds 40m gold. God know how many ports and what speeds.
    The account was linked to Google no boby has any access to any of my accounts. Ive spoke to Google since had to to change my password to be sure. But we looked at what devices had entered my Google account and they were only my own. So who evers done this has found a hole or a way through you system.
    This has scared the shit out of me im just going through the process of buying a property at the minute and ive got things being sent through that same email adress as what my account was linked to.
    My account I.D 10296140. If you should need it. Im not happy with playing at the second till you can asure me my details are safe. Please go into my account and find out who done this. Also it would be great if you could send a message out to sever 5 letting people know this has happened and it has been sorted. I got alot of friends there and no one could believe it was me playing the game. The person was bad mouthing everyone is world chat and everything.

So basically we need to know who entered my account English time. 22.00 2 may to 11.50 3 may.
    I just tried sending all this to you privately but it says your in box is full

Dear Liege
    We only log the register IP and the last login IP. So we only see your IP at the system. We believe that you have already changed your Google/Facebook/Game Center password. And we have also removed all login from all the devices that one you can login your account now. If you think that you lost anything, please list them out and we will check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Well im talking to customer support but they seem to think ive lost my account and they will give it back. But as you know thats not case. Ive got my account but its in a bad way where the person went on a killing spey.Ive made alist here of what i think my accounts missing but i cant be sure on this its just a estimate. It would be alot better if you can reset my account to when i last put my shield up before tge hack happened.

Speed ups
    3k normal 5 mins
    3k normal 10 mins
    3k 5 mins speed training
    4500 10 mins speeds training
    2500 5 mins speeds healing
    2000 10 mins speeds healing
    80-100k diamonds
    40m gold
    100 advanced teleports
    Resources
    100m ore
    30m stone
    50m wood
    150m food
    Troops.
    225k infenty T10
    400k range T10
    120k Cavalry T10

But this is all great but like ive said before ive spoke to Google and no one has got into my Google account and where this was linked to Google your end theyve basically said that you must have the problem. So have you found how this person got in because its all great us getting my account back up to strength. But whats to say i spend aload more money on this game just for the person to do this again.

Ive not touched the account since all this happened ive only gone on and put shields up and collected resources. so if you want to see battle reports please go in and help yourself.

Thanx for not bothering replying. I was thinking of carrying on before but after the response ive got from support screw the lot of you. With the ammount of money ive spent i throught for some strange reason you guys would of give a shit. Well one less spender.

Quote Originally Posted by colbertor View Post
    Speed ups
    3k normal 5 mins
    3k normal 10 mins
    3k 5 mins speed training
    4500 10 mins speeds training
    2500 5 mins speeds healing
    2000 10 mins speeds healing
    80-100k diamonds
    40m gold
    100 advanced teleports
    Resources
    100m ore
    30m stone
    50m wood
    150m food
    Troops.
    225k infenty T10
    400k range T10
    120k Cavalry T10
    Dear Liege
    We are sorry that we cannot give you the items listed. We checked the troop counts and didn't see any significant amount drop nor you got any attacks. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James