Thread: Lost account

Lost account

One of my members lost her account, she is unfamiliar with forums so I'm trying to help her. Her original ID is 12330960, new ID 15580065. Please let me know if I need to provide additional information.

I have a similar problem. The account ID is 15577012. It was linked to my husband's Facebook account on his phone. He decided to deactivate his Facebook account. I created a new Facebook account but can't figure out how to associate 15577012 with the new Facebook account. My husband is willing to reactivate his Facebook account if that would help.

My original request for Customer Support resulted in a response of "Sorry, can't help you." But I've seen multiple posts showing people who have had their accounts restored so it must be possible. My request for assistance was sent from 15193619.
    One of my alliance members has advised me to request "team support" for help.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Azazzel View Post
    One of my members lost her account, she is unfamiliar with forums so I'm trying to help her. Her original ID is 12330960, new ID 15580065. Please let me know if I need to provide additional information.
    Dear Liege
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    I have a similar problem. The account ID is 15577012. It was linked to my husband's Facebook account on his phone. He decided to deactivate his Facebook account. I created a new Facebook account but can't figure out how to associate 15577012 with the new Facebook account. My husband is willing to reactivate his Facebook account if that would help.

My original request for Customer Support resulted in a response of "Sorry, can't help you." But I've seen multiple posts showing people who have had their accounts restored so it must be possible. My request for assistance was sent from 15193619.
    One of my alliance members has advised me to request "team support" for help.
    Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, Thanks but now I can access 15577012 (level 5) but not the higher main account (15193619). When I attempted to Switch from 15577012 to 15193619, instead of switching to 15193619, the system linked 15577012. Now, 15577012 is linked to both Facebook and GameCenter and I can no longer access 15193619.
    This is a serious problem for me because (1) I just purchased a subscription to the Bounty Cave a couple of days ago and but can't access it and (2) the bubble around 15193619 is expiring tonight and we're in the middle of the Kill Event. I have a lot of resources because I have been planning to keep a bubble around 15193619.
    I have the identical problem with 15068553 and 15120551 on my wife's phone. I've opened a separate forum topic to deal with that issue, though I believe they were both caused by the same system bug and will both suffer from the same loss of resources if I can't apply a bubble within 2 hours from now.
    Gdori

I've got the same problem I can't access my account.

This is Dori again. I know I'm hijacking this thread but I'm desperate. Please make two replacements to resolve this. They're all on Server 47.
    - Please replace temporary account 15597780 with Doriville (15068553).
    - And, please replace temp account 15597734 with Gdori (15193619).
    This is urgent. I'm vulnerable and there is a Kill Event in progress. I keep checking every few minutes so if I'm on the temporary account when you try, please try again in 15 seconds because I'm just testing it to see if you have made the replacements yet.
    If they are attacked before you make the replacement, can you roll back their status to the point when I first reported the problem, both here and in game? I have done everything I can think of to resolve this but it isn't getting any attention.