Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scout report different from battle report

Scout report different from battle report

Can someone explain to me why my scout report showed 188k enemy troops but the battle report showed 770k ? Scout tower is maxed at 25 and never had this problem before. The player did not recieve reinforcements or recall troops.

I watched him scout and attack. No troops recalled or support came. So either was all these glitches and lags couldnt see him recall or acout rwport wrong. Support should help you with this. Crazy outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Arcarsenal View Post
    Can someone explain to me why my scout report showed 188k enemy troops but the battle report showed 770k ? Scout tower is maxed at 25 and never had this problem before. The player did not recieve reinforcements or recall troops.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us what leve your Watcher Tower is now as well as your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Not level 25, its 24...but is maxed out as far as what I should be able to see and not see.

I see the update has changed the characteristics of the watchtower level , now level 25 can see defending troop types....but it doesn't say anything about numbers. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170421-180316.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	402

So my question still remains, why the scout report showed a different troop count number then the amount of troops that were actually there.

Do your sub city help your main if getting attack since you can't tell what the sub city have by scouting the main castle?

The subordinate troops show up in battle report, and do not equal the amount of difference shown in scout report compared to battle report