Thread: Update on Freezing

Update on Freezing

Hi, I posted earlier today about freezing with patrol and sending troops I just figured out that I have no problem with patrol and sending troops only if I don't include a general for a march. If I add a general, it freezes as soon as I touch March button.
    Please, help me with this problem and have a great dayyyy.

Hi, my acc ID is 15346833, and my nickname is Feb.
    Evony freezes everytime I use free patrol or send my troops.
    Evony updates are up to date, and I just updated my device software today as well. My phone is Galaxy 6 edge +.
    I tried to delete and reinstalled, but it still has a problem.
    Please, help me with this problem.

Thank you,

I am having same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jj2751 View Post
    Hi, I posted earlier today about freezing with patrol and sending troops I just figured out that I have no problem with patrol and sending troops only if I don't include a general for a march. If I add a general, it freezes as soon as I touch March button.

Evony updates are up to date, and I just updated my device software today as well. My phone is Galaxy 6 edge +.

Thank you,
    Everything was working fine this morning then at lunchtime it started freezing.

I am also having the same problem with game freezing everytime I send out an attack .I am also using a galaxy s7 .sleepyslice

Hi all, i have the Same Problem. Any Suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by jj2751 View Post

Thank you,
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers also noticed the problem and they are working on fixing it now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Please update the game to version 1.2.1 which will fix the Patrol freeze problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hey, still freezing for me. ID 15240990 and Samsung 6 edge

Still freezing for me also after the update this morning id 13747997 galaxy s7

Hi James! Thank you for replying, but unfortunately it still freezes when I march my troop with a general. One thing I tried that might help you guys figuring out the problem is that I have no problem with a new account even if I use the same phone. Hope this help and please help! I love playing this game

Thank you.

Well I wrote you in game chat last night, but since no response I try here to.
    I have been hit by that annoying freze thing too.
    I use a one+ phone if that is of any relevant.
    I have tried to restart my phone. Update my phone nothing helps.
    This morning when I log on there was a update. After the update everything seems to work I made 2 or 3 attack March with general. Then I activate vip for extra March and the game went back to freezing every time I do anything except: bunny hunt, rss gathering outside the hive (can't gather at Alliance farm for some odd reason) can't even reinforce my Alliance or go relic or farm gems.
    This bug suck big time.

I was not able to log in because the app kept freezing at the black screen. I uninstalled and now I am not even able to download the app. User Quote. I don't have my user ID number because I am not able to get into the app.

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please update the game to version 1.2.1 which will fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James