Thread: Recover Account

Recover Account

Hello my name is Heodien sv44 VIP 13 (Vietnam)
    Yesterday Support Switch my account to JIRAIYA26 my friends account (last purchase)
    I send support but 2-3day no one reply please check i can't wait
    Old ID: 14624772
    New ID: 15380965
    Support for friends JIRAIYA25 sv44 VIP 16-17 (Japan)
    My friends help me buy one packs. but he forgot linked account. cant login back now is 4day get support with nothing.
    He have all in screen shot history buy-purchase (in-game support)
    4day cant login. 51M got rally down 10M< from enemy online new account (waiting support) cant doing nothing defense account. (bubble) he cry want to quit use 10k$ from game Support Nothing....
    Please we find in google no phone number company. (sad no info)
    Old ID JIRAIYA25: 14569945
    New ID JIRAIYA24: 15386170
    We have Purchase and Info ingame- Please check and reply we faster can't wait us is 4day now!
    Heodien s44 we want reply fasted don't lets we quit you lose!
    Last edited by heodien; 04-06-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heodien View Post
    Hello my name is Heodien sv44 VIP 13 (Vietnam)
    Yesterday Support Switch my account to JIRAIYA26 my friends account (last purchase)
    I send support but 2-3day no one reply please check i can't wait
    Old ID: 14624772
    New ID: 15380965
    Support for friends JIRAIYA25 sv44 VIP 16-17 (Japan)
    My friends help me buy one packs. but he forgot linked account. cant login back now is 4day get support with nothing.
    He have all in screen shot history buy-purchase (in-game support)
    4day cant login. 51M got rally down 10M< from enemy online new account (waiting support) cant doing nothing defense account. (bubble) he cry want to quit use 10k$ from game Support Nothing....
    Please we find in google no phone number company. (sad no info)
    Old ID JIRAIYA25: 14569945
    New ID JIRAIYA24: 15386170
    We have Purchase and Info ingame- Please check and reply we faster can't wait us is 4day now!
    Heodien s44 we want reply fasted don't lets we quit you lose!
    Dear Liege
    We can see that the account 14624772 logs in the game normally every day. So, we are sorry that we cannot help re-link the account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yesterday someone admin customs support help Jiraiya get back account but he wrong switch to my account (Heodien) maybe last purchased Jiraiya in my account. Jiraiya playing my account yesterday and he buy some packs. i have screen shot report in game please talk with me.
    Last edited by heodien; 04-07-2017 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Bonus

I have purchase in my mail please check it. Last Purchase (4day ago)
    Jiraiya buy help me one pack 5$ + 10$
    Yesterday wrong switch he buy help me more packs.
    Now i have screen in game talk with Jira use my account. I need talk with you In gameClick image for larger version. 

Name:	help2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	help1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	382
    Last edited by heodien; 04-07-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Waiting reply so hard than meeting the President

Update today. Report for JIRAI is working thanks you. he finish to take back account
    Re report my account Heodien please check my pruchase from gadeono85@gmail.com
    see you guys in game report too*

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Im give all visa buy in game support he told check later yesterday. my account Heodien but noreply 1day ago. now please i can't wait more :<
    (Report #2 for JIRAIYA25 is working to play thanks you)
    Last edited by heodien; 04-11-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Dear Liege
    I saw that. But that's not what we need. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    I saw that. But that's not what we need. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Sorry you for the past few days I have rude words with Evony Support.
    I am very sorry for the inconvenience of the past.
    I hope you forgive me for these bad words.
    What ur need from my ticket lets me know

Dear Liege
    As I said above, since the new and old account ids were not created in the same country that. We need the proof that you created one of both accounts in the country. So your flying ticket or your Passport or visa record is needed. You may attach the screenshot via PM so that other won't see it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    As I said above, since the new and old account ids were not created in the same country that. We need the proof that you created one of both accounts in the country. So your flying ticket or your Passport or visa record is needed. You may attach the screenshot via PM so that other won't see it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Thanks you James my friends JIRAIYA25 open new ticket report his account help me get back. Now i have account Thanks you info
    Good day for you! close my topic thanks