Thread: Jester General

Jester General

I opened through all the jester bags from the packs I bought, got the Jester General, but after opened the scroll, the general did not appear in my list. I have screen shots that I provided to customer service, but after several messages I've gotten only a response asking me if he had appeared yet.

I am having the exact same problem as well as an extra $100 charge on my bank account that I did not make. I have messages support daily and been completely ignored execpt for the exact same response you got, as well as have had my post on the forum ignored. If this is not resolved TODAY I am calling the bank and having all transactions to this game pulled back. I am sure you feel my frustration as well.

Yes!!! I completely understand your frustrations. There is no reason for this. I'm close to doing the same with my bank, since they can't be bothered to handle any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by belle8818 View Post
    I opened through all the jester bags from the packs I bought, got the Jester General, but after opened the scroll, the general did not appear in my list. I have screen shots that I provided to customer service, but after several messages I've gotten only a response asking me if he had appeared yet.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

This just happened to me this evening after purchasing all of the packs and opening up everything. I received the scroll and was advised it was the Jester General but he does not show up anywhere. I have messaged support but want to ensure this is fixed. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silk929 View Post
    This just happened to me this evening after purchasing all of the packs and opening up everything. I received the scroll and was advised it was the Jester General but he does not show up anywhere. I have messaged support but want to ensure this is fixed. Thanks
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James