Thread: Trying again to ask for support

Exclamation Trying again to ask for support

I made a post yesterday that hasn't shown up yet. Two days ago I attempted to buy 1 of the $4.99 (USD) First week packages and didn't receive it, though I was charged for it a total of 3 times! For the same purchase.

Late yesterday, In game support finally sent me 1 package. But I am still missing 2 packages that I have been billed for. This has ground me to a halt waiting for response, resolution and compensation. Not to mention messing up my opportunity to purchase the $4.99 pack during the special when I was credited with the purchase of 1 on the wrong day.

I have searched for support, begged in game support and attempted to post here as well as being forced to leave a negative review of the game on the App Store when the support links from there simply ran me in circles back to the store!

Someone please help!!!! Just send the 2 extra packages that I was billed for???
    (Hoping this message won't be moderated as well)

Ana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1199.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	356  

Quote Originally Posted by Anatristan View Post
    I made a post yesterday that hasn't shown up yet. Two days ago I attempted to buy 1 of the $4.99 (USD) First week packages and didn't receive it, though I was charged for it a total of 3 times! For the same purchase.

Late yesterday, In game support finally sent me 1 package. But I am still missing 2 packages that I have been billed for. This has ground me to a halt waiting for response, resolution and compensation. Not to mention messing up my opportunity to purchase the $4.99 pack during the special when I was credited with the purchase of 1 on the wrong day.

I have searched for support, begged in game support and attempted to post here as well as being forced to leave a negative review of the game on the App Store when the support links from there simply ran me in circles back to the store!

Someone please help!!!! Just send the 2 extra packages that I was billed for???
    (Hoping this message won't be moderated as well)

Ana
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

And again with the waiting for moderator message <sigh>

ID: 15230799 in case the detailed post I just made disappears too.

Why are some posts moderated and others not????

Quote Originally Posted by Anatristan View Post
    Why are some posts moderated and others not????
    Dear Liege
    Your orders should have been delivered by now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James