Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: crashing in-game help

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We will roll back the previous Tavern mechanic so that players won't be blocked from entering Tavern in a couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Perfect so I cant access almost 2 weeks now my tavern. You said in previous reply all is ok and now just we will roll back and its ok and no compensation for writing complaints etc. Its rip off

Dear Liege
    We will roll back the previous Tavern mechanic so that players won't be blocked from entering Tavern in a couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I cant access tavern foor generals and cant use your app fully. as you know for rfreshing tavern for new genreals you need to pay gems right? so i cant access and get general i want meaning i cant use app as for what i paid. i am waiting now 2 weeks and cant get any new gen i want obviously compensation. if i have new car and cant use it because you ahve problem i get loaner free nothing happening here. i want compensation

Quote Originally Posted by ivo View Post
    its still the same as last year iphone 7 plus and no compensation
    Dear Liege
    Could you also tell us your device's language and the language you use to play the game please? Our admin told me that he can see many in-game tickets sent with iPhone 7 plus. So, more information is needed for us to reproduce the problem so that we can fix it . Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by ivo View Post
    I cant access tavern foor generals and cant use your app fully. as you know for rfreshing tavern for new genreals you need to pay gems right? so i cant access and get general i want meaning i cant use app as for what i paid. i am waiting now 2 weeks and cant get any new gen i want obviously compensation. if i have new car and cant use it because you ahve problem i get loaner free nothing happening here. i want compensation
    Finally today i can access wheel and generals as usual so you stripped my right for new general

Dear Liege
    Could you also tell us your device's language and the language you use to play the game please? Our admin told me that he can see many in-game tickets sent with iPhone 7 plus. So, more information is needed for us to reproduce the problem so that we can fix it . Thank you.

Best Regards
    James
    Yes good job, asking more trivial unrelevant questions to make things harder for me and quit... your admin can see english english yes and you solve nothing or send no compensation

another ticket when i unlock slot for upgrading another building slot sometime its not working it takes 3oo games and shows just 2 lines and nothing happening. Why and where are my gems.

I did this again with keep lvl 22 adn says queing and nothing happening
    Last edited by ivo; 08-22-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Dear Liege
    If it's another subject. Please start a new thread so that we can concentrate on it. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

I dont know how to start another thread just simple solve the issue right??? thx

Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user id and the approximate time when it happened to check. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user id and the approximate time when it happened to check. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James
    it was August around 1o.55 pm NY time. ID check at the begining of this thread.

thx

Dear Liege
    Do you mean August 10th please? I don't see any 300 gems deduction from the log around that date. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Do you mean August 10th please? I don't see any 300 gems deduction from the log around that date. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Hello ,

Sorry took picture on my phone August 21 at 10.55 pm I see keep lvl 22 and second is queing and no upgrades. this happened on many occasions and looks like with keep mainly

2 days ago around I have finished pants king gear and fully starred. When I wanted to put it on general coulndt find it anywhere just vanished. Where is it and what happened ?

Jame how come you never reply to my thread