Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: crashing in-game help

Hi

I can't login to my game to update my bubble . In few will be off and I will be without protection and lose my troops.

My internet is working great and was . What's going on fix it !

Ivo

I can't login to renew bubble is it normal??? Need action right away pls

Hello urgent login problem can't login . Internet is all working but can't login . If I would be on other server i would be wiped .

This is crazy and irresponsible action !!!!!

AGAIN SAME PROBLEM. notifications for rallies works and no. Frustrating this might look like u do this for purpose. missing rallies and all benefits.

cant access help. crashing application letting you be unable to bubble and its not just my problem. today around 1o pm estern time for all players.

in game help again no working. i shoul BE PLAYING GAME AND NOT TO BE FRUSTRATED FROM YOUR PROBLEMS. RETURN ME MY MONEY OR FIX YOUR PROBLEMS !!!!!!!

SVS WARS WOULD WIPE ME OFF. I COULDNT LOG IN FOR 4 AND MORE HOURS STRESSFULL SITUATION AND NO REPLY. IF I LOSE ALL MY TROOPS YOU DONT CARE EVONY SUCKS!!!!!

I WISH WOULD NOT EVEN START WITH THIS - SHAME APPLE ON YOU YOU ARE SUKING MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE AND COVERING THESE PEOPLE JUST MILKING ORDINARY PEOPLE!!

SUCKS SUCKS !!!

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. When did it happen please? Our developer told me that we didn't have SVS wars for the past few days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. When did it happen please? Our developer told me that we didn't have SVS wars for the past few days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    you had all the dates above and you are owner of the game and asking me when was the svs ?

I cant access my taven for generals and my wheel for over a week. Is it normal ?

I cant access in game help or support as I complained at the begining of this treads no help on this one and no compensation.

UNTIL I WILL WAIT THIS PROBLEM IS FROM LAST YEAR NOVEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by ivo View Post
    I cant access my taven for generals and my wheel for over a week. Is it normal ?
    Dear Liege
    Please claim the daily activity reward chests first and then you could get in the Tavern. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I cant access in game help or support as I complained at the begining of this treads no help on this one and no compensation.

UNTIL I WILL WAIT THIS PROBLEM IS FROM LAST YEAR NOVEMBER
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We could not reproduce the problem on our iOS devices and the problem should had been fixed because no one reported the problem again. Please try remove and reinstall the game which would probably fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Please claim the daily activity reward chests first and then you could get in the Tavern. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    AGAIN I click on tavern and I get activities window ONLY. I cant upgrade my tavern to lvl 24, use wheel or buy general. This is sucks u pretend you dont know what I am talking about? fix it and COMPENSATE FOR YOUR NEGLIGENCE !!!!! STOP RIPPING ME OFF

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We could not reproduce the problem on our iOS devices and the problem should had been fixed because no one reported the problem again. Please try remove and reinstall the game which would probably fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    EXCUSE ME ??? I did all updates and reinstalled application tons of times. It still not working i am just pouring money and you only take money bassically stealing money because I am paying for service hich doesnt work. I cant leave becasue i paid money already. again RIPPING OFF AND PRETENDING YOU DONT KNOW OR ELSE. FIX IT AND COMPENSATE SPENT OVER 1OK IN YOUR STUPID GAME AND NO HELP SUCKS SUCKS !!! I WISH OTHERS CAN SEE HOW YOU DONT CARE ADN I WILL FORWARD HISTORY TO APPLE TO SEE HOW GREAT YOU ARE

AGAIN I click on tavern and I get activities window ONLY. I cant upgrade my tavern to lvl 24, use wheel or buy general. This is sucks u pretend you dont know what I am talking about? fix it and COMPENSATE FOR YOUR NEGLIGENCE !!!!! STOP RIPPING ME OFF
    Dear Liege
    We will roll back the previous Tavern mechanic so that players won't be blocked from entering Tavern in a couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

EXCUSE ME ??? I did all updates and reinstalled application tons of times. It still not working i am just pouring money and you only take money bassically stealing money because I am paying for service hich doesnt work. I cant leave becasue i paid money already. again RIPPING OFF AND PRETENDING YOU DONT KNOW OR ELSE. FIX IT AND COMPENSATE SPENT OVER 1OK IN YOUR STUPID GAME AND NO HELP SUCKS SUCKS !!! I WISH OTHERS CAN SEE HOW YOU DONT CARE ADN I WILL FORWARD HISTORY TO APPLE TO SEE HOW GREAT YOU ARE
    Dear Liege
    Could you also tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

its still the same as last year iphone 7 plus and no compensation