Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: crashing in-game help

Quote Originally Posted by ivo View Post
    I have completed several daily quests. I have checked before and after and seen several times not adding 1oo gems as promised. I checked everyday past days. I didn't pay attention before... Apparently i have lost many gems this way. Why and can you fix it?

As well some of the conversations on whisper are gone and some stays. It happened many times i have received whisper and after i logged in again I have seen none. Just to add - people1 were still friends and nothing happened except fact the conversation was gone. WHY ?

thx
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

man there is no help from you guys! you dont solve problems, just asking questions that were already answered. let me tell you - check the dates back how long is this dragging and no answer. it ridiculous APPLE is dealing with such a company.

FYI check page before u have my ID posted twice....

Dear Liege
    We don't see your 100 gems daily rewards on 19th, 20th, 21st, you reiceved 100 gems most of the days. But I am sorry that we cannot confirm that if you had finished the daily quests on these 3 days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

not receiveing notifications

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We don't see your 100 gems daily rewards on 19th, 20th, 21st, you reiceved 100 gems most of the days. But I am sorry that we cannot confirm that if you had finished the daily quests on these 3 days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    hi,

today i stopped receiving notifications about rallies, when someone whisper me, when troops back...

i havent changed anything. i even enabled all notifications and partially getting some but not the one mentioned above. Pls fix it ASAP missing rallies and other benefits liek cant set guys to mines etc.

i have restarted game and phone many times, as well uninstall and install, enabled and disabled settings still same... id etc previous posts.

thx

Quote Originally Posted by ivo View Post
    hi,

today i stopped receiving notifications about rallies, when someone whisper me, when troops back...

i havent changed anything. i even enabled all notifications and partially getting some but not the one mentioned above. Pls fix it ASAP missing rallies and other benefits liek cant set guys to mines etc.

i have restarted game and phone many times, as well uninstall and install, enabled and disabled settings still same... id etc previous posts.

thx
    Dear Liege
    Could you also tell us your user id and device model to check please? It would help our developers locate the problem more quickly. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

could you read previous posts all is there ??
    it could be solved

thx

Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that it was a known problem and it should have been fixed now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi,

Its still happening on and off. Sometimes works and sometimes not. Usually when high boss rallies are announced and I miss it due to no notifications. I guess this might be targetted as well. Its not fixed and before was working just fine not now. CAN YOU FIX IT? I HAVE NO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR DEVELOPER MISTAKES OR PROBLEMS CAN YOU ADDRESS THIS AS WELL???

MY first problem about in game support that i cant access was not solved just let it go... IS THIS FAIR FROM YOUR SIDE??? NO SOLUTION JUST NOTHING. WHATS HAPPENING NO COMPENSATION DONE AGAIN - compare to people who just can use it no problem. I am active player need to flexible and get answers.

Someone might think u ignore and not replying to forget abaout the problem and not do anything... IS THIS THE CASE???

thx

To add this is happening to other members as well. I did screens of alliance chat in case. its said we have such a weak support....

evony is really sucks i missed another bunch of rallies and no help from evony. this is just frustrating! no notification about rally as usual- SUCKS

Dear Liege
    Do you mean in-game notification or device notification please? You may attach a screenshot here to help us locate the problem. And I am sorry that I am not authorized to give compensation on this situation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean in-game notification or device notification please? You may attach a screenshot here to help us locate the problem. And I am sorry that I am not authorized to give compensation on this situation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I am keep missing rallies, whispers from other members, troops are home etc. Sorry but u are discouraging people to ask for help adn pretend to be incopetent. Its a in game notification that partially works and not. This is very bad. Apple adn your company just charge money and you prvoide zero help putting obstructions and not solving anything. Look at the back a few weeks ago asking me about in game help no update.

For stupid game people spend thousonds of dollars and poooooor support, kids answers, can we move on? I will send screenshots to apple to let them know how good partner they have.

Its a shame i spent easily shy under 1o ooo$ cad and this is answer for phone game???

Just fix notifications that are in game keep people happy we pay !!!! FIX IT and i dont have to waste my time writing and being frustrate it. WHat is hard to understand about it? Just read what i write.

ivan

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry about that. But we are still investigating the problem. And our supervisor just sent you 300 gems as the compensation for the inconvenience. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James