Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: crashing in-game help

Quote Originally Posted by ivo View Post
    2 days ago around I have finished pants king gear and fully starred. When I wanted to put it on general coulndt find it anywhere just vanished. Where is it and what happened ?
    Dear Liege
    Our admin just returned the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by ivo View Post
    Hello ,

Sorry took picture on my phone August 21 at 10.55 pm I see keep lvl 22 and second is queing and no upgrades. this happened on many occasions and looks like with keep mainly
    Is there any reply ???? Where is my king gear?? thx

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Our admin just returned the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Thank you I have received 900 gems. Still dont have my kings pants. Pls return this to my game ASAP

I take 900 gems as a compensation for all the hassle not the cost of the pants to understand me better. For around 25k of gems you can speed up crafting pants gear not even tell how much material and gold you need for that king gear. I hope you understand and make your math. Need that back.

thx

Dear Liege
    I am sorry. I don't remember that you mentioned Kings Pants in the previous posts. Please give us more detail and a date to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hello James, I stopped spending any money for your game as a result of poor help or no help. I guess its your tactic I could be spending and building mre not any more. If you back read my posts except 900 gems no other compensation and still problems that were not answered. You win and I lose spent under 2ok cad adn there is no help. I gave up.

For pants Just check last item that I crafted its pants a and i have starred them as well. They disappeared and still cant access them. You know how hard is to get the items to craft them right? I hope you know. I dont have lot of time and cant just take screens and logs of every action you should make this things happen what do you think ? I should not beg here to return my stuff.

Again if you see last crafted item my pants you can see I had them and they are gone. Get back to me since I am busy.

thx

Dear Liege
    Please give us more detail and a date to check. And it's recommended that you start a new thread here http://forum.evony.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=9 if it's not the same program as this thread. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James