Thread: Lost account

Lost account

I have recently lost my account that I just bought from a friend. Can you please get me back into it. He sold it to me about a week ago and all the sudden I went to log on and my Facebook account doesn't work with it. Can you please assist with getting the account back. He has provided me with a Receipt confirmation to allow you to see that I am the owner of it.

My account lost is # 15264981
    The account that I have set up for new is # 16895984. I have both my google play and my Facebook linked to this account so there is no error on my part.

The receipt information for this account is-
    GPA. 3347-5497-2860-00491
    Total spent: $99.99
    Date of purchase is: July 6 2017.

Thank you very much for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
    I have recently lost my account that I just bought from a friend. Can you please get me back into it. He sold it to me about a week ago and all the sudden I went to log on and my Facebook account doesn't work with it. Can you please assist with getting the account back. He has provided me with a Receipt confirmation to allow you to see that I am the owner of it.

My account lost is # 15264981
    The account that I have set up for new is # 16895984. I have both my google play and my Facebook linked to this account so there is no error on my part.

The receipt information for this account is-
    GPA. 3347-5497-2860-00491
    Total spent: $99.99
    Date of purchase is: July 6 2017.

Thank you very much for the help.
    Dear Liege
    We will not help re-link this account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have everything that you request when an account is lost what more can I give you. My account was stolen from Me and you won't help me. Please tell me what you propose for me to do. I have tried everything that I could possible try and nothing happens.. the user that stole it has taken it and basacilly told me to go screw myself. It seems to be okay for you all to have theaving going on and noting to be done about it.. I paid the owner 1500$ for the account then he took it back and now I'm just out of luck becasue you won't relink it. What do u need from me??? Please tell me how to fix this because they won't talk to me.. I will literally provide anything you need just to retain my account...

If I can get my account back I will let this go. Then if I loose my log in you can do as u need to. But right now I'm just trying to get back what is rightfully mine and that was stolen. Just tell me how to fix this. Telling me that you won't relink this isn't really a good option to allow me to get my account back.