Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: crashing in-game help

crashing in-game help

I cant access in game help. It crashes instantly since December 2o16! Cant get any help???? Need help on this etc.

no reply ?????
    Cant believe EVONY?

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model and Account ID to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by ivo View Post
    My id is 10651944 thx
    Dear Liege
    And could you tell us what device you use to play Evony please? Did you try reinstall the game from App store please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I am using iphone 6plus and yes i uninstall app. few times since I thought might help.

I cant access help since December last year. Other members wrote email to Evony through in game help but never got back any reply on this.

I am using iphone 6plus and yes i uninstall app. few times since I thought might help.

I cant access help since December last year. Other members wrote email to Evony through in game help but never got back any reply on this.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers will look into your case. And is your iOS the latest version please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers will look into your case. And is your iOS the latest version please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Few nice thousands invested and cant access even help....

Its up to date OS 1o.3.1

Dear Liege
    We can see that you are still playing the game yesterday. We don't know why you say that you cannot access. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hello James,

I can play game and access it. I cant access in game support or help. Not sure if thats clear?

When I go to settings - customer support - the game crashes instantly. Thats the issue.

Are we clear on identifying problem now?

thx

Hello James,

I can play game and access it. I cant access in game support or help. Not sure if thats clear?

When I go to settings - customer support - the game crashes instantly. Thats the issue.

Are we clear on identifying problem now?

thx
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your device model to check please? We never met this problem before, it could be a Helpshift compatibility problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James can you read the posts above???????? Iphone 6 plus.

James can you read the posts above???????? Iphone 6 plus.
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry. I overlooked it. We will look into your case as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes please. Let me know its a long time I couldnt access help something that fundamental. I stopped investing money to be honest compare the past. Have no support when i needed help. Very frustrating after what i spent.

thx

I have completed several daily quests. I have checked before and after and seen several times not adding 1oo gems as promised. I checked everyday past days. I didn't pay attention before... Apparently i have lost many gems this way. Why and can you fix it?

As well some of the conversations on whisper are gone and some stays. It happened many times i have received whisper and after i logged in again I have seen none. Just to add - people1 were still friends and nothing happened except fact the conversation was gone. WHY ?

thx