Thread: need place in mailbox for sent messages

need place in mailbox for sent messages

As title reads... There needs to be a place in mailbox for sent messages for cross reference purposes. Its very agrivating not having this simple but useful tool.

I agree! Was looking for sent messages to alliance members.. I am the only one who doesn't have a copy!

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Donkey View Post
    As title reads... There needs to be a place in mailbox for sent messages for cross reference purposes. Its very agrivating not having this simple but useful tool.
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that some players suggested this issue but our producer and developer suggest that players take a screenshot because we clear the mails periodically. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Couldn't you just set a limit of sent mail's? And if your mail's exceed that limit they get deleted..we should be able to favorite them and make it so others will be deleted first. You would still keep them to a manageable level by doing so, and open up a pretty common and pretty important feature for a multi player game.

/\/\/\/\/\/\ This! /\/\/\/\/\

This feature should be available. A simple common thing that is needed desperately. Limit the number , delete after a number of days, whatever. Just let me look back tomorrow, next week or later same day to verify. Telling us to screenshot is crazy!

Ana