Thread: chances of success

chances of success

May just be me but I think it's confusing trying to determine your chances of success at taking on npc's in evony.

I would like to suggest that it shows chance of success on your march tab determined by your current selected troops. As it is you are kinda shooting in the dark. Because even though you might be able to send a march and needed level of troop. Of you are sending out multiple marches some may be weaker than others. In think that if it indicated on a march per march basis it would be much less confusing, and would be much more no on friendly. Little things like this I think would help keep the member base up by making it easier for people who would other wise move onto other games that are less experience based.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Donkey View Post
    May just be me but I think it's confusing trying to determine your chances of success at taking on npc's in evony.

I would like to suggest that it shows chance of success on your march tab determined by your current selected troops. As it is you are kinda shooting in the dark. Because even though you might be able to send a march and needed level of troop. Of you are sending out multiple marches some may be weaker than others. In think that if it indicated on a march per march basis it would be much less confusing, and would be much more no on friendly. Little things like this I think would help keep the member base up by making it easier for people who would other wise move onto other games that are less experience based.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes Ive only been playing a couple days and this is already annoying. How can one make an informed decision without proper information.