Thread: Quitting Evony?!

Quitting Evony?!

I am ready to quit. I have not been able to load the game since the last update! I only get the "...we are experiencing dark magic..." message & the game never loads.

I don't know how to get my account id since I can't log in.

There is no evidence of me being locked out.

My internet connection is great. This is the only game that will not load!

I have uninstalled & re-installed the game to no avail.

I am so frustrated that I almost don't care now. I sent a request for help from the game & got no reply.

You are not alone. Others are having the same problem. And many players talking of quitting. Too much money, glitches, and seemingly very slow to fix problems. I am having a hard time calming players down and begging them not to leave. Server 6 is a ghost town where there used to be a ton of activity. Evony might want to reconsider some of their policies / actions of the past few weeks before the game dies.

Goodbye Evony
    Your company earns millions$. You even have enough money for an advertise spot at Super Bowl!
    But your support is a farce. There is no response for days!

Quote Originally Posted by krlawrence37@gmail.com View Post
    I am ready to quit. I have not been able to load the game since the last update! I only get the "...we are experiencing dark magic..." message & the game never loads.

I don't know how to get my account id since I can't log in.

There is no evidence of me being locked out.

My internet connection is great. This is the only game that will not load!

I have uninstalled & re-installed the game to no avail.

I am so frustrated that I almost don't care now. I sent a request for help from the game & got no reply.
    Dear Liege,
    What is your id number that you can not get into? Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    James