Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't recover my acct.

This isn't working how the hell is it that you can't fix your damn game this is getting to really piss me off.

Been a week now there is zero excuse!!

If you can't do your job then you need to give me enough spped ups and gems to get this acct. To where the other is .

I'd have to agree, to spend in upwards of thousands of dollars and to lose that account over something trivial, it's beyond irritating

I had attilla and Spartacus on other acct. My Billy the kid was high ranked also. They can make a game but can't get me back in my damn acct. This is total b.s.

Oh yeah I was at 7 mil power, 3 gold generals. It's not from lack of ability of knowing how to get us our accounts back, it's more the support team seems very understaffed. None the less a game designed perfectly to earn money, probably want to make sure it's supported, not everyone likes giving money away

Quote Originally Posted by TJxBIGGS View Post
    I had attilla and Spartacus on other acct. My Billy the kid was high ranked also. They can make a game but can't get me back in my damn acct. This is total b.s.
    Dear Liege
    We did the same operation for other players and they got their problem fixed.
    And we only need two things to retrieve your account. The first one is an account that you can access which would be the one on your device now.
    Another one is the account you would like to get retrieved. Please confirm that you gave us the correct user id or user name. And it must be exactly matched.
    After the swap, your lost user id should be retrieved on the device. If not, please check the user id and see if it's the one you gave us. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have done this I have gave you the right I'd. Why can you not get this fixxed it is not working whatever you are doing. Fkn worthless.

Lost ID 14336894 TJxBIGGS
    New ID 14978441 TJxBIGGZ
    I have done everything you have said still don't work. Do your job and fix this or give me speed ups and goals to get caught up.

Instead of bashing the admin / demanding have you tried clicking link account again? thats how i got my account back after they restored it.

I have done that for 2 weeks bro

Quote Originally Posted by TJxBIGGS View Post
    Lost ID 14336894 TJxBIGGS
    New ID 14978441 TJxBIGGZ
    I have done everything you have said still don't work. Do your job and fix this or give me speed ups and goals to get caught up.
    Dear Liege
    Please try again. It's really rare that the operation didn't work. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you it worked that time james