Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't recover my acct.

Hybrid View

Can't recover my acct.

ID 14336894 is the acct I'm trying to get back I never linked it like a moron. It made a new acct. ID 14978441. What do I need to do to get it back the first ID in the thread I'm using the same device still that I made the acct. On.
    Last edited by TJxBIGGS; 03-09-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to add

Can someone hurry and look at this please.

Quote Originally Posted by TJxBIGGS View Post
    Can someone hurry and look at this please.
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It's not there yet still the old acct. Dino need to do something on my end.

Sorry still the new acct. I have contacted tech support in game and got the same answer but the issue is not corrected.

The reply times from tech support here and in game are pretty bad.

Can I please get some help or a response. This is going on 3 days now and it's not been resolved.

Can I please get some help or a response. This is going on 3 days now and it's not been resolved.
    Dear Liege,
    What is the current id number you can see now? Please check from avatar->details to get it, and do not lose this new id.
    Best Regards,
    James

More chance of getting a reply from god over a weekend than them.

Ok so they don't work on the weekend?

Got a response saying game was restored and may need to close app. Session but that did not work. Multiple days now game is still not restored

Good luck, I have two accts one linked to FB the other to Game Center. Accidentally linked one of the games (the smaller one) to both FB and Game Center. Lost my big acct. loads of money dropped on it AND time to get to lvl 21. No help....no answer. From support or here. Lost another huge account the same way because it's to easy to make that mistake but impossible to reverse. Never got the account back. Just consolation packs. Which does not give you back your hours of work to level generals and monarch up not to mention build time for keep. I feel your pain!

Quote Originally Posted by desertstar50@gmail.com View Post
    Good luck, I have two accts one linked to FB the other to Game Center. Accidentally linked one of the games (the smaller one) to both FB and Game Center. Lost my big acct. loads of money dropped on it AND time to get to lvl 21. No help....no answer. From support or here. Lost another huge account the same way because it's to easy to make that mistake but impossible to reverse. Never got the account back. Just consolation packs. Which does not give you back your hours of work to level generals and monarch up not to mention build time for keep. I feel your pain!
    Dear Liege,
    If you have linked your account, you can use the linked account to keep the progress, and if you have contacted our customer support, we will help you there.
    We can also help you here but please let me know what is the id you lost, and what is the newly created id you can login now. Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    James

My lost acct id is 14336894
    The acct. I can login to currently is 14978441. Please help me.

My lost acct id is 14336894
    The acct. I can login to currently is 14978441. Please help me.
    Dear Liege
    All we can do is to swap both account with each other. We did help switch both account you provided. Did you login the FB/Game Center/Google Play and try please? We will try swap your accounts again but we don't know if it would help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James