Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accidentally linked both accounts

I have literally tried everything I know to fix this and still cannot access this one acct: GABRIALA II. I KNOW it's there. I see the city on my world view. I can't get into the acct. I have removed the app from my iPad and phone AND removed it from all my FB accts, three separate accts. Re-downloaded the app. Reconnected to FB and STILL cannot access GABRIALA II. I CAN access the other accounts: Gabriala, Jolecia and Snuggle ��. At least 2500.00 spent on these accounts collectively, not to mention time (HOURS UPON HOURS) to build up GABRIALA II to get it to a level 21. And that's NOT just the city, but the monarch AND 3 Generals in the top 100, one in the top 10!!!! I do t want consolation packs. I want my acct!!! Please do t tell me to ACCESS the acct! TELL ME HOW TO ACCESS THE ACCT AND RECONNECT IT TO ITS FB ACCT.

Dear Liege
    We need a new separate account which is already linked to Google/Facebook/Game Center. We need that new user id so that we can replace that account with your lost Gabriala II. Telling us other information won't help us retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Azazzel View Post
    Yeah that's alot of money to just walk away from, hope this all gets resolved
    Dear Liege
    Please start a new thread so that I can concentrate on you. And please also tell us the user id or in-game name of your lost account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, you should now have all of my info

Quote Originally Posted by Azazzel View Post
    James, you should now have all of my info
    Dear Liege
    I checked this thread and the PM again but I can only see your new ID. If you are desertstar50@gmail.com. Please switch to that account and confirm it or we cannot help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

That is not my email address, I have no idea who that is

James I am not sure what happened to my account, I appreciate the help but I am going to give this one last shot and move to another server and start over. I very much hope this doesn't happen again, I do enjoy the game.