Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally linked both accounts

Hybrid View

Accidentally linked both accounts

I logged onto both my accounts this morning in my iPhone. When I went to switch from one account to the other I accidentally linked one acct to both Game Center and FB. How do I retrieve the second account? And link it back to just FB. I'm sorry I never wrote down my ID numbers for either one but I can prove ownership through receipts. My in game names are Gabriala and Gabriala II. I am on server 31. Gabriala was connected to Game Center and Gabriala II was connected to FB. Now Gabriala (level 14) is connected to both and I can't access my Gabriala II level 21 acct. lots and lots of money spent on both accts. Evony really needs to fix this issue so we can reverse this before the account is totally lost.
    Last edited by desertstar50@gmail.com; 03-09-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Me having the same issue here, post on customer service but nobody reply and assisting me.

I feel for you about customer support. It's virtually impossible to get help or a reply. They take 3-4 days to answer. In that time the acct can be completely destroyed after hard work and money spent. Although once they do respond they will give a portion of your packages back to you. But your game is still lost because too much time went by. We should be able to fix this issue by reversing through unlink.

Quote Originally Posted by desertstar50@gmail.com View Post
    I logged onto both my accounts this morning in my iPhone. When I went to switch from one account to the other I accidentally linked one acct to both Game Center and FB. How do I retrieve the second account? And link it back to just FB. I'm sorry I never wrote down my ID numbers for either one but I can prove ownership through receipts. My in game names are Gabriala and Gabriala II. I am on server 31. Gabriala was connected to Game Center and Gabriala II was connected to FB. Now Gabriala (level 14) is connected to both and I can't access my Gabriala II level 21 acct. lots and lots of money spent on both accts. Evony really needs to fix this issue so we can reverse this before the account is totally lost.
    Dear Liege
    Does the account status show that you linked both Facebook and Game Center please? You can check it at settings->account. If not, please create a new account and then give us both your lost and new account id or in-game name and then we can retrieve your lost account under your facebook/game center account. thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Does the account status show that you linked both Facebook and Game Center please? You can check it at settings->account. If not, please create a new account and then give us both your lost and new account id or in-game name and then we can retrieve your lost account under your facebook/game center account. thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Yes it shows that both FB and Game Center are linked. When I try to access Gabriala II only Gabriala lvl 14 loads. Or nothing at all. If I hit the back arrow Gabriala Lvl 14 reloads. No access to Gabriala II at all. So just create a new account and you can retrieve my Gabriala II acct? I can unlink either Game Center or FB and still only Gabriala lvl 14 loads. I have screen shots if that will help

Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James
    I have started a new game on the same server #31......Monarch 15007080. Acct lost on same server is Gabriala II lvl 21. I want this account to be linked back to FB. Right now first acct Gabriala lvl 14 is connected to both FB and Game Center. Please recover my acct. KE starts in a few hours and this city is now vulnerable 😢😢😢. Thank you

Okay so KE started and my city Gabriala II was hit so many times that it self port out. Now for me to find it I have to either spend money for a warrant or do a slow crawl across the page to locate it. I've already had this happen to me once and my city was lost. I don't want consolation gifts. I want the city I worked hard to build and spent money on to build. The acct for Gabriala is 1468660 I never was able to get the ID number for Gabriala II. But I have screen shots I took for smalle players to see how they're cities should start looking and what they needed to work on. PLEASE HELP ME GET MY ACCT BACK!!

Quote Originally Posted by desertstar50@gmail.com View Post
    I have started a new game on the same server #31......Monarch 15007080. Acct lost on same server is Gabriala II lvl 21. I want this account to be linked back to FB. Right now first acct Gabriala lvl 14 is connected to both FB and Game Center. Please recover my acct. KE starts in a few hours and this city is now vulnerable ������. Thank you
    Dear Liege,
    We have checked and found that your account is normal, pleaes login the correct Game center or Facebook, and then start the App, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Evony Support

Dear Liege,
    We have checked and found that your account is normal, pleaes login the correct Game center or Facebook, and then start the App, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Evony Support
    James0222
    I know my game is normal. I can see the city on the world view. I can't access the acct Gabriala II. I have accts. 1) Jolecia 2) Gabriala 3) Gabriala II 4) snuggle �� (Just started because you told me to). I CANNOT access Gabriala II because I accidentally linked Gabriala to both FB and Game Center. I can't get it unlinked so I can access Gabriala II. What about that do you not understand? One acct was accidentally linked to FB AND GAME CENTER. How do I unlink it from one so I can gain access back to Gabriala II??????? It was easy enough for it to happen why is it so difficult to undo it?

Dear Liege
    Please use a separate Google Play/Facebook/Game Center accout to start a new game and then give us both new and old account id and then we can retrieve it under the Google Play/Facebook/Game Center account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My new id 14963066, I currently do not have this linked

I been over a week with this same issue.

Yeah that's alot of money to just walk away from, hope this all gets resolved

Quote Originally Posted by Azazzel View Post
    Yeah that's alot of money to just walk away from, hope this all gets resolved
    Dear Liege
    Please start a new thread so that I can concentrate on you. And please also tell us the user id or in-game name of your lost account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have literally tried everything I know to fix this and still cannot access this one acct: GABRIALA II. I KNOW it's there. I see the city on my world view. I can't get into the acct. I have removed the app from my iPad and phone AND removed it from all my FB accts, three separate accts. Re-downloaded the app. Reconnected to FB and STILL cannot access GABRIALA II. I CAN access the other accounts: Gabriala, Jolecia and Snuggle ��. At least 2500.00 spent on these accounts collectively, not to mention time (HOURS UPON HOURS) to build up GABRIALA II to get it to a level 21. And that's NOT just the city, but the monarch AND 3 Generals in the top 100, one in the top 10!!!! I do t want consolation packs. I want my acct!!! Please do t tell me to ACCESS the acct! TELL ME HOW TO ACCESS THE ACCT AND RECONNECT IT TO ITS FB ACCT.